LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Mistakes

I wish 49ers had the balls to draft Desean Jackson and Aaron Rodgers when we had the chance. Our team would have been much further along. Those Guys keep showing up in a big way for their teams and were no quite there yet. Just wish we had a do over.
f**k yeah

and we should have taken lynch

ROLLLL ON YOU BEARS
Originally posted by Ladoskiwoski:
I wish 49ers had the balls to draft Desean Jackson and Aaron Rodgers when we had the chance. Our team would have been much further along. Those Guys keep showing up in a big way for their teams and were no quite there yet. Just wish we had a do over.

This can apply to every franchise. The should've would've could've. The reason why its a cause for concern is b/c we've sucked for so long and it keeps happening. I'll happily root for any 11 guys on defense and offense regardless of what school they came from. We need a win today.
we should have chosen a whole lot of other people.

relax
ok....this deserves its own thread why?
stop complaining. s**t happens. Not every pick will be a great player.
I bet we could draft an All Pro team with guys that were available when we picked.
Originally posted by JDeezy:
This can apply to every franchise. The should've would've could've.

This is true, but we had both of those guys in our grasp and chose to go elsewhere. Picking Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers was a huge mistake (yes I know Rodgers is in a better situation, I've heard that excuse for Alex more than enough, but Rodgers has things Alex doesn't and the situation has nothing to do with those things; accuracy, decision-making ability, comfort in the pocket, etc). We should have taken DeSean Jackson last year, but not in the 2nd. We shouldn't have taken Balmer and went with DeSean Jackson instead. Then we could have gone ahead and taken Chilo Rachal in the 2nd like we did.
Originally posted by BigRon:
I bet we could draft an All Pro team with guys that were available when we picked.

seriously, everyone would be HOFers if we took everyone who turned out to be very good 3 years after being drafted.
Originally posted by Ladoskiwoski:

the past is the past, we lucked out by taking willis over carriker. anyways, there is no way im watching any of those seasons anymore if we were to have a re do

this thread needs to be locked makes no sense and has no valid points
woulda, shoulda, coulda......

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Sep 13, 2009 at 11:29:55 ]
yea lets get over it, i'm happy with wat we have, and are going to get
Desean Jackson or Balmer??? Hmm not a hard one there. never understood that pick
yea but we have Crabtree
Share 49ersWebzone