There are 232 users in the forums

Jahvid Best ?

This is why we need to draft Best: watch at 4:40 in this video.

Originally posted by confusedrhino:

yep, because NFL defense are as bad as UCLA's

I think you should take this idea seriously, put a presentation together and meet with 49er executives

You = GENIUS!
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Conejo:

I think you should take this idea seriously, put a presentation together and meet with 49er executives

You = GENIUS!

Or you can stop being an a*****e and see that he was pointing out Best's field vision, moves and speed that allowed him to take a ball 90 yards for a touchdown.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 228niner:
lol well best hasn't even played a down in the nfl so what makes him so special, at least coffee led the nfl in rushing this past preseason

You can't be serious.

he was serious and i'm crackin up

You = GENIUS!

You = a*****e

And it doesn't take a genius to see that Best has extreme ability. The 49ers could use him. They are screwed if Gore goes down, and he isn't going to last forever. Coffee+Robinson as backups is a major fail.
1. don't get me wrong, I'm a cal fan, and I love Best

2. If I didn't think he was gonna go pro before his injury, I sure as hell don't see him declaring now.

3. He needs to show me he won't just be another Reggie Bush

that's all I'm saying, and I LOVE this kid
1. don't get me wrong, I'm a cal fan, and I love Best

2. If I didn't think he was gonna go pro before his injury, I sure as hell don't see him declaring now.

3. He needs to show me he won't just be another Reggie Bush

that's all I'm saying, and I LOVE this kid

From what I've heard, I don't think he's coming out (my sister and brother both go to Cal and play sports. They have hung out with him a few times and have heard him talking about being the first family member to graduate college), but due to the CPA problems and at the risk of getting caught up in the possible rookie fixed salaries, wouldn't be surprised if he comes out to get his money.
anyone know where he'll be projected ?
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
anyone know where he'll be projected ?

Probably mid to late first I have no idea. If he could play in the Bowl Game it could only help him, he hasn't declared yet so who knows but he should.
Best declared ! He seems to be projected as a late 1st Rounder. I wouldn't mind taking him if he falls to the 2nd. Maybe we can trade down and grab in in the 1st..

Best declared ! He seems to be projected as a late 1st Rounder. I wouldn't mind taking him if he falls to the 2nd. Maybe we can trade down and grab in in the 1st..

I hope he doesn't go to a team I hate. But I'm glad he declared.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Might be worth it to take him with our lower pick?
Originally posted by teeohh:

Yeah, I just hope he doesn't go to any of the teams in our division, specifically the Cardinals
Originally posted by teeohh:

Yeah, I just hope he doesn't go to any of the teams in our division, specifically the Cardinals

Meh, we got willis
wont mind him if we cant get spiller. we need that fast quick change of pace pack who can take it to the house whenever he touches the ball.
Share 49ersWebzone