Jahvid Best ?

He's the Best..... around!!!!!
Originally posted by AC49er:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by teeohh:
i want a bear on the team

We could've had Aaron Rodgers

Should have been a niner. We should have kept Garcia to groom him and he'd be ready for us NOW
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by 228niner:
we still have sheets on the practice squad and i'm not giving up my dreams of a 3 headed monster and best would only get in the way of that

lol, does your dream really prefer sheets over best ?

I just wanna give sheets a chance 1st to blend in with gore and coffee not just drop him when the next pretty rb comes around, we just drafted the guy, let's let him develop, there is always going to be a good rb or 3 in the draft ALWAYS we can do without best, for right now
Why would we waste a 1st round pick on him...I still see Gore, Coffee on our roster
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Why would we waste a 1st round pick on him...I still see Gore, Coffee on our roster

coffee ain't s**t until he shows it in the regular season! he needs to show me something, until then i'm on the best bandwagon
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

coffee ain't s**t until he shows it in the regular season! he needs to show me something, until then i'm on the best bandwagon

lol well best hasn't even played a down in the nfl so what makes him so special, at least coffee led the nfl in rushing this past preseason, i say stick with what we have so far, gore coffee and sheets.
LOL at us wasting a 1st rd pick on a rb. get real folks even though best is the best back this yr and the fact all you cal homers want him hes not gonna be a 9er. dude is sick but he wont and shouldnt be a 9er. we have other needs then using a 1st on a rb.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol well best hasn't even played a down in the nfl so what makes him so special, at least coffee led the nfl in rushing this past preseason

You can't be serious.
Originally posted by crzy:
lol well best hasn't even played a down in the nfl so what makes him so special, at least coffee led the nfl in rushing this past preseason

You can't be serious.

im with him best is most likely a starter in nfl and cofee is a good backup dont fix something thats not broken
Im gonna bump this thread based on seeing frank gore going off on a cart

Originally posted by ads_2006:

Originally posted by Conejo:

im gonna bump this again based on coffee going down
Originally posted by Conejo:

im gonna bump this again based on coffee going down

OK now THAT is good
Cal doesn't know how to use Best he needs to enter the draft.
anyone know best's status on the draft ? staying in school ? declaring ?
Share 49ersWebzone