LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 146 users in the forums

Jahvid Best ?

he a lock in the top 10 imo , he already in talks to be a heisman canidate.
Originally posted by teeohh:
i want a bear on the team
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

We could've had Aaron Rodgers
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
a RB is the least of our needs

this
Originally posted by AC49er:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

We could've had Aaron Rodgers

and Desean Jackson
If Best stays in school next year, then this discussion has some more merit. Gore won't play forever, and in two years we should have a better idea of what we have with Coffee and Sheets (if he ever makes the final roster).

But this year, even if we have a shot at Best, we have other holes to fill, especially on the D-line and O-line.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
If Best stays in school next year, then this discussion has some more merit. Gore won't play forever, and in two years we should have a better idea of what we have with Coffee and Sheets (if he ever makes the final roster).

But this year, even if we have a shot at Best, we have other holes to fill, especially on the D-line and O-line.

Oh don't worry, I'll bump this damn thread into 2010 ! Gore, Best, and Coffee FTW !
we still have sheets on the practice squad and i'm not giving up my dreams of a 3 headed monster and best would only get in the way of that

Originally posted by 228niner:
we still have sheets on the practice squad and i'm not giving up my dreams of a 3 headed monster and best would only get in the way of that

sheets? really?
Originally posted by 228niner:

lol, does your dream really prefer sheets over best ?
i think he's too much like Reggie Bush...good player, but unless he drops to the 3rd, i dont think we need a player like that.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Jahvid Best is Chris Johnson 2.0.

Imagine having Chris Johnson and Gore in the same backfield
Originally posted by crzy:
Jahvid Best is Chris Johnson 2.0.

Imagine having Chris Johnson and Gore in the same backfield

until gore-coffee prove to be "dynamic", i'm going to keep dreaming about a gore-best backfield
Share 49ersWebzone