LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

AB83RULES: Can you give me the best prospects for the Miami vs Florida game?

Hey AB,

I'm a NCAA neophyte and I've been enjoying your posts regarding the NFL prospects of each college. However, I noticed you didn't do one for this game that I recorded and plan on watching later. If it's not too much trouble, can you do this for me, please? Thanks again!
just saw the highlights and i don't know too much about the players on any team, but i really like craig cooper from miami.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
just saw the highlights and i don't know too much about the players on any team, but i really like craig cooper from miami.

Yeah, from what I've heard both college roster aren't as talented as they used to be.
for Miami(Fla.)

check out RB Jarvaris James, TE Derrick Epps, OT Jason Fox, ILB Darryl Sharpton

for FSU

OG Rodney Hudson, DT's Justin Mincey & Budd Thacker, CB Patrick Robinson
and of course Graig Cooper, Miami(Fla.) RB
Thanks a lot man!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
for Miami(Fla.)

check out RB Jarvaris James, TE Derrick Epps, OT Jason Fox, ILB Darryl Sharpton

for FSU

OG Rodney Hudson, DT's Justin Mincey & Budd Thacker, CB Patrick Robinson

Not to mention the underclassmen prospects on Miami: QB Jacory Harris (if he continues to develop, kid has a great arm on him), WR Travis Benjamin, LB Sean Spence

Miami has a ton of talent on their roster. Too bad their HC still can't make the right decisions in a game.

Edit: IMO Cooper is a better prospect then James. Cooper is so versatile, has a great burst and can break tackles. I think NFL teams will be salivating over ways to involve him in an offense. Cooper reminds me of McCoy. James is more of a traditional between the tackles RB.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 8, 2009 at 15:29:24 ]
Share 49ersWebzone