LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

My top prospects at positions of need

NT- Suh
DE- Suh (I feel him and Balmer are both interchangeable at the positions)
OLB- Greg Hardy
S- Berry
CB- Patrick Robinson

QB- McCoy (as of now, even though this may change)
RT- Hard to say because I don't think this should be a 1st round pick, if at all
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
NT- Suh
DE- Suh (I feel him and Balmer are both interchangeable at the positions)
OLB- Greg Hardy
S- Berry
CB- Patrick Robinson

QB- McCoy (as of now, even though this may change)
RT- Hard to say because I don't think this should be a 1st round pick, if at all

I'd agree but OT I don't think I want to use a 1st on a QB (especially after what Davis has shown). I'd rather use the 2 firsts on building around the QB and putting them in the best situation possible. Something we didn't do with Alex Smith.

I wouldn't use any of the 1sts on a CB, RT, QB, S because Berry and mays will be gone and Goldson, Smith, Lewis, Taylor, Roman seem like enough talent for now.

Right now Kindle or Hardy would be nice at LOLB and Suh at NT.
I don't care if his shoulder is hurt Bradford is teh #1 qb out there. The guy has pinpoint accuracty and a good head on his shoulders. He's going to be a stud if he stays healthy.

McCoy is my #3 qb...oddly enough behind the guy who he beat out for a job at Texas.
Originally posted by genus49:
I don't care if his shoulder is hurt Bradford is teh #1 qb out there. The guy has pinpoint accuracty and a good head on his shoulders. He's going to be a stud if he stays healthy.

McCoy is my #3 qb...oddly enough behind the guy who he beat out for a job at Texas.

Sorry, not a Bradford fan at all. The guy has no experience moving around a pocket (it never broke down for him in college) and has avg/below avg footwork.
Share 49ersWebzone