There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

#20 BYU/#3 Oklahoma Game 2010 draft Prospects

BYU:

QB Max Hall- Mid Round
TE Dennis Pitta- Mid Round
DE Jan Jorgensen- Mid Round

Oklahoma:

QB Sam Bradford- Top 5 Pick
RB DeMarco Murray- 2nd Round
OT Trent Williams- Top 10 Pick
DT DeMarcus Granger- 2nd-3rd Round
DT Gerald McCoy- Top 10 Pick
OLB Keenan Clayton- Mid Round
CB Brian Jackson- Mid Round
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,400 for DynastyPart2.
AB, this is great! Thanks for posting this. Makes the games more interesting to watch.

Will you also be breaking down their performances after the game?
Gerald McCoy!! Arguably the best DT in college football right now. If not, he's top 3. That guy is a monster. I'll be watching him and Pitta the TE from BYU.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
AB, this is great! Thanks for posting this. Makes the games more interesting to watch.

Will you also be breaking down their performances after the game?

Im gonna try my best,

Ill be watching between all the 3 games i posted. I personally cant wait to see Zac Robinson and Dez Bryant for OK State play.
Originally posted by saniner:
Gerald McCoy!! Arguably the best DT in college football right now. If not, he's top 3. That guy is a monster. I'll be watching him and Pitta the TE from BYU.

i like Pitta alot, i have him rated 2nd behind Gresham, who wont play cause of an injury.
Game on! Woohoo! Dez Bryant. Hope we are not in position to draft him. That would mean we finished in the last 10 of the NFL, again!
Bradford reminds me a lot of alex smith.
Bradford: sprained shoulder (throwing arm)
Originally posted by strickac:
Bradford: sprained shoulder (throwing arm)

Might be worse than that. He even gets injured like alex.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by strickac:
Bradford: sprained shoulder (throwing arm)

Might be worse than that. He even gets injured like alex.

X-rays are negative, but he's wearing a sling. Who knows though. Shoulder injuries can linger.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Game on! Woohoo! Dez Bryant. Hope we are not in position to draft him. That would mean we finished in the last 10 of the NFL, again!

or that the panthers did ;)
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 757
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by strickac:
Bradford: sprained shoulder (throwing arm)

Might be worse than that. He even gets injured like alex.

X-rays are negative, but he's wearing a sling. Who knows though. Shoulder injuries can linger.

I'll bet he's wishing he declared and had Stafford's guaranteed money in his pocket about right now.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,490
Max Hall looked pretty darn good that game. Poised, can read the defense very well, good decisions, good accuracy especially on that final game winning drive
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by strickac:
Bradford: sprained shoulder (throwing arm)

Might be worse than that. He even gets injured like alex.

X-rays are negative, but he's wearing a sling. Who knows though. Shoulder injuries can linger.

I'll bet he's wishing he declared and had Stafford's guaranteed money in his pocket about right now.

How many times have we seen this? IF he is out for the year, would he elect to use a medical redshirt and play a 6th year or come out? I doubt the injury is that serious but stranger things have happened.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Bradford reminds me a lot of alex smith.

+1
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home