WR Dez Bryant- Top 10 Pick
QB Zac Robinson- 2nd-3rd Round
RB Kendell Hunter- 3rd Round
RB Keith Tolson- Mid-Late Round
OT Russell Okung- Top 10 Pick
DE Ugo Chinasa- Mid Round
CB Perrish Cox- Mid Round

[ Edited by AB83Rules on Sep 4, 2009 at 11:42:00 ]
Dez Bryant is gonna tear it up this season.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

hell yeah, he is gonna have a great yr, and likely be the 1st WR taken, vying with Arrelious Benn and Damian Williams.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

hell yeah, he is gonna have a great yr, and likely be the 1st WR taken, vying with Arrelious Benn and Damian Williams.

6'2", 220 lbs. Athletic freak with speed, strength, and giants hands. The guy is smooth.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

6'2", 220 lbs. Athletic freak with speed, strength, and giants hands. The guy is smooth.

BUT FIRST hows his attitude, that diva crap has got to go, well at least wait to make plays in the NFL till you become one....sheesh.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

BUT FIRST hows his attitude, that diva crap has got to go, well at least wait to make plays in the NFL till you become one....sheesh.

Yea this whole Michael Crabtree thing has scared me off from wanting to draft a receiver in the first round. Even a guy like Desean Jackson, who had some attitude concerns, showed up on time cus he dropped all the way to the 2nd round.
Right now, I grade Bryant the second best eligible player in this draft, after Eric Berry. I thought he was phenomenal last year, and he's going to be a terrific NFL pro.

For the record, I have Gresham at third best and Snead at fourth best overall.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yea this whole Michael Crabtree thing has scared me off from wanting to draft a receiver in the first round. Even a guy like Desean Jackson, who had some attitude concerns, showed up on time cus he dropped all the way to the 2nd round.

you make a good point about Crabtree because i think next year in the draft a lot of teams are going to be worried about taking a WR who thinks highly of themselves. I think Crabtree if he keeps being a biotch will have made it very difficult for future WR's to get paid and be a high draft pick.
Share 49ersWebzone