There are 229 users in the forums

Thoughts on Jimmy Clausen

I think he'll be a good pick... in 2011
If there was a douche draft, he would go first.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

What is he doing with his hand?
Can anybody say...........BUST!!!!!!!!
Thought#1 GARBAGE
Thought#2 GARBAGE
Thought#3
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 23zack80:

Showing off his four state championship rings, which have netted him a bucket full of nothing at Notre Dame.
I never liked Clausen since he has been at Notre Dame. Decision making is really sketchy right now.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Showing off his four state championship rings, which have netted him a bucket full of nothing at Notre Dame.

dude looks like a gay porcupine
I think Clausen is highly rated because he goes to Notre Dame. Other than that, he sucks.

+1

clausen was held back in school, so he was much more mature than those he played against in high school----it will catch up with him in the nfl
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:

Never seen anything from him at ND to lead me to believe that he has any great aspirations as an NFL QB. Way overhyped coming in and hasn't done anything to justify it.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mac707g:
Never seen anything from him at ND to lead me to believe that he has any great aspirations as an NFL QB. Way overhyped coming in and hasn't done anything to justify it.

His bowl game did. And he showed great strides early on last year. He still has much to prove and probably would be smart to stay for his senior year.
Share 49ersWebzone