There are 225 users in the forums

2010 Mock draft has us picking at 13 and 18

Selecting Eric Berry and Greg Hardy.

Me likes the picks alot, I just dont like where we are picking. Missed the playoffs again

http://www.mynfldraft.com/NFL-Mock-Draft
they have lions taking a qb again at #1.
Am I wrong? According to this, they have none of the teams in our division making the playoffs!

Originally posted by PTulini:
Am I wrong? According to this, they have none of the teams in our division making the playoffs!

To add to that he's got the Bronco's in the playoffs. and looks like the Skins were one spot away from the entire NFC East making the playoffs
Gotta read the fine print:

"The countdown has begun for the 2010 NFL Mock Draft. Rankings are based on the odds to win the 2010 Super Bowl, with ties being displayed in alphabetical order. Team needs NOT taken into consideration."
Would love the picks just ours a bit higher so we make the playoffs
Originally posted by battletowin:

Well yeah...they need a couple of high 1st round QB's to throw to all those high 1st round WR's they drafted.

Well except...most of them aren't on the roster anymore. But hey, what do you expect? It's the Lions!!

Seriously though, if team needs aren't taken into consideration, it's really not much of a "mock draft".
sorry, the Saints need a QB why? same reason that Seahawks need an ILB and Browns need a top 5 LT, I guess. This is retarded!
Originally posted by RDB4216:

Well yeah...they need a couple of high 1st round QB's to throw to all those high 1st round WR's they drafted.

Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
sorry, the Saints need a QB why? same reason that Seahawks need an ILB and Browns need a top 5 LT, I guess. This is retarded!

Originally posted by RDB4216:

Well except...most of them aren't on the roster anymore. But hey, what do you expect? It's the Lions!!

Seriously though, if team needs aren't taken into consideration, it's really not much of a "mock draft".

If Millen was still there they would take a QB at #1.
  • 49ersNorcal
  • Info N/A
I would've liked to seen the 49ers picking Colt McCoy with the 18th spot.
Niners will take Crabtree at #28 in the 1st.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Niners will take Crabtree at #28 in the 1st.

Lol. A teams not allowed to draft the same player twice.

But lets just hope that he does get signed and that the only time Crabtree gets drafted in his life is April 25th, 2009 at #10.
Share 49ersWebzone