LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

COULD WE BE THE FIRST TEAM

Originally posted by volniner:
With our first pick in addition to carolinas first next year we could possibly be the first team to have the first and second picks in the draft. You wouldn't think that we both won't be that bad but I actually see this as a small possibility.

Indianapolis. Early 90s. Know your history if you're going to attempt to troll.
With our first pick in addition to carolinas first next year we could possibly be the first team to have the first and second picks in the draft. You wouldn't think that we both won't be that bad but I actually see this as a small possibility.

let me see if i understand this properly you are saying the 49ers and panthers will be the worst 2 teams in the league? i wasnt aware that the lions raiders broncos rams cheifs etc moved to the UFL
no
  • evil
  • Veteran
If that happens we will draft Sam Bradford and Tim Tebow 1&2 and play 3 QB's in the backfield (Smith Bradford and Tebow).

Can you say Championship ?
I'm hoping for the 1st and 32nd pick. Niners pick being 32nd, of course.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Has THAT ever happened? Where a team won the Superbowl and ended up with the 1st pick in the draft?
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

we should all as 49er Faithful be hoping for this........

thats not something I would want to be the 1st at.

and finally....... newbish comments drive me crazy

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by jojomellon:

Indianapolis. Early 90s. Know your history if you're going to attempt to troll.

Jojo is right...we CANT be the first.

in 1992 Colts had 1 and 2
1 Steve Emtman DT Washington
2 Quentin Coryatt LB Texas A&M

you replied to this retarded thread and did not lock it

chum on Will, chum on
  • fan49
  • Veteran
waste of a thread!

You wouldn't think that a noob could conceive of such a lame topic, but there is a first time for everything.

Your last sentence is a double negative, so there is a good possiblity that you either haven't taken english 101 or failed it.
Share 49ersWebzone