LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

COULD WE BE THE FIRST TEAM

• volniner
  • Info N/A
With our first pick in addition to carolinas first next year we could possibly be the first team to have the first and second picks in the draft. You wouldn't think that we both won't be that bad but I actually see this as a small possibility.
wrong forum

ttyl,
billyb
This s8it is a pointless thread.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Can't wait till training camp...
Originally posted by volniner:
With our first pick in addition to carolinas first next year we could possibly be the first team to have the first and second picks in the draft. You wouldn't think that we both won't be that bad but I actually see this as a small possibility.

Impossible.
Originally posted by billybonka:
wrong forum

ttyl,
billyb

LOL, is that your new sig? I hope so, cause that s**t is sick.
The Colts had the 1st and 2nd pick in the early 90s.
Originally posted by Apples:

Yes, and if I remember one of those picks was Emtman? In any case, this thread has just become very LOCKABLE!

Originally posted by manzano16:

Yes, and if I remember one of those picks was Emtman? In any case, this thread has just become very LOCKABLE!

Yep, Steve Emtman and Quentin Coryatt.

It's pretty hard to miss twice like that.

• Tyler82
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by volniner:

this post is so
Originally posted by manzano16:

Yep, Steve Emtman and Quentin Coryatt.

It's pretty hard to miss twice like that.

Coryatt, couldn't remember that one. Emtman could have been pretty good, but was always injured and looked about as roided up as a player could get. The Colts were basically painful to watch until they drafted Faulk and Manning, and now I dislike them for a all new reasons.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I almost want to raise my warning level in this thread.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
My blood pressure is rising
Originally posted by Chief:
I almost want to raise my warning level in this thread.

It's better not to hold your feelings in - and much more entertaining for everyone else.
Share 49ersWebzone