There are 180 users in the forums

2010 Mock Draft

14. San Francisco 49ers (From Carolina) - Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas

Kindle is the best pass rushing linebacker in the draft. He'd be a great fit in San Francisco playing in the same front seven as Patrick Willis.

22. San Francisco 49ers - Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma

Williams could serve as San Francisco's right tackle while Joe Staley remains entrenched at left tackle.

this is the most realistic mock i have seen thus far...i know that isn't saying much since the Draft is a year away...but i thought you guys would like to see it
Link
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Next year's draft will be very exciting. I hope we keep both the 1st rounders.
I can't really take any mock draft too seriously yet, players could step up this year and completely change our needs
Atlanta makes it to the Super Bowl?? Wow.
  • HebrewWall
  • Info N/A
haha, if Kindle is that high of a pick, he will have had to destroyed Trent Williams, but if Williams is the higher choice, as a lot of other drafts project it, he'll have to manhandle Kindle. A little bit of symbiosis here.
  • yoda76
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I can't really take any mock draft too seriously yet, players could step up this year and completely change our needs

Very true! And some of these 2010 drafted players will completely crap out this season and some will come out of nowhere to be 1st round picks.

I don't get excited for the next draft until after the regular season.
Originally posted by yoda76:
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Very true! And some of these 2010 drafted players will completely crap out this season and some will come out of nowhere to be 1st round picks.

I don't get excited for the next draft until after the regular season.

yeah...like Cullen Harper was a top pick after last years draft...and then he didn't even get drafted this year
Oh god...I'd absolutely LOVE that first round.
If New England wins another Superbowl I'm gonna
  • SmithGore
  • Info N/A
If the seawhawks get Berry and Suh I would be soooo pissed. I might cry.

Looks good to me. Best OLB in the draft (as of now) and a T to take over for Smith. Keep building through the draft
It's May of 2009, and your already doing a mock draft?
Originally posted by CashusClay123:

He didn't make the mock, he just posted it from the site. And we have 2 picks in next year's draft and some people follow college football religiously, so it's understandable that people are excited about the future of this team.
Well, the amusing thing about this mock is that he has the 49ers winning the NFC West. Arizona, Seattle (with both picks) and St. Louis are far down the order.

Interesting.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by CashusClay123:

He didn't make the mock, he just posted it from the site. And we have 2 picks in next year's draft and some people follow college football religiously, so it's understandable that people are excited about the future of this team.

Gotcha! My bad. True though, the only reason I pay attention to college football is because of scouting prospects for the draft, but I mean come on, The whole 2010 draft board will change about a 123156381728127 times before the 2010 draft.

Share 49ersWebzone