LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

OFFICIAL List of 2010 NFL Draft Prospects(by Position)

Just so everyone knows, boomer and myself, will be adding players to the database each nite(tonight was QB and WR), tommorow expect more RB and TE's.

We plan on having anywhere from 400 to 500 players, we wanna scout every player taken, and players not taken, we dont want 1 player drafted thatr we didnt have scouted.

So, from now till draft day 2010, we will keep everyone updated with new information, updated daily. Soon we will begin scouting reports for players, hopefuly soon, with 1 scouting report a day, also that report will be archived and put in that players profile, for there profile page.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Just so everyone knows, boomer and myself, will be adding players to the database each nite(tonight was QB and WR), tommorow expect more RB and TE's.

We plan on having anywhere from 400 to 500 players, we wanna scout every player taken, and players not taken, we dont want 1 player drafted thatr we didnt have scouted.

So, from now till draft day 2010, we will keep everyone updated with new information, updated daily. Soon we will begin scouting reports for players, hopefuly soon, with 1 scouting report a day, also that report will be archived and put in that players profile, for there profile page.

Freakin awesome dude.
Updated; added in a few more potential prospects.
Nice list. Thanks.

It will be an exceptional year for QB's, DT's and FS's, three areas the Niners may possibly need help after 2009.
  • evil
  • Veteran
You can add Golden Tate to the list
Am i the only one high on Darryl Clark?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Nice list. Thanks.

It will be an exceptional year for QB's, DT's and FS's, three areas the Niners may possibly need help after 2009.

i agree totaly MD, by the way what position do you see Taylor Mays playing inn the pros FS or SS? And also Eric Berry, FS or SS?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Am i the only one high on Darryl Clark?

nope, i like the PSU QB Clark alot.

I beleive myself and boomer were chatting the other nite about clark, we both like him, he is a guy we are gonna keep a close eye on during the 09 season.

"So you think you can scout the players I choose. Ahhaaahhaaa!"
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Yeah, well i could of told ya to draft Crabtree over Bey, not saying bey isnt a 1st rd pick, but he isnt 7th pick worthy.

Originally posted by jreff22:
As always

Always well informed, thanks for the heads up. Can't wait for next offseson
Nice list. Thanks.

i agree totaly MD, by the way what position do you see Taylor Mays playing inn the pros FS or SS? And also Eric Berry, FS or SS?

Mays will probably start out at free safety, but I see him moving permanently to SS after a couple years. He's simply going to be too big to continue to play FS. Even the big-sized Sean Taylor shed some serious pounds after the first few years in the league to stay at FS. Mays has not shown any ability so far to be a playmaker in interceptions (some of that is USC's scheme, and some of it is that he just doesn't have it...you've got it or you don't), and that will also help shove him to SS. He also seems fixated on big hits, which is more in line with the role of SS's in the NFL.

As for Berry, he can play anywhere he wants. He is a playmaker at either position. I think teams will attempt to start him at FS, and go from there. He's been playing SS for the Vols the first two seasons.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Yeah, well i could of told ya to draft Crabtree over Bey, not saying bey isnt a 1st rd pick, but he isnt 7th pick worthy.

Last September, I made a wild prediction that Heyward-Bey would be a top 10 draftee and drafted before Crabtree, based on the speed factor. Of course, I chickened out over time, and dropped him based on his lack of productivity. I should have stuck to my guns on his final draft position.
Antonio Baker is someone I'd want to keep my eyes on. The Louisiana Tech safety has a very good chance to make a big rise this year. He's a lesser-known guy, but by all means I feel Baker is a play-making sleeper.

Back to back 1st team All-WAC performer, back to back years leading the team in tackles. Also picked up 3 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles and 4.5 sacks last year.

He played very well in the Independence Bowl against Northern Illinois.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 10, 2009 at 11:35 PM ]
Nice list. Thanks.

Mays will probably start out at free safety, but I see him moving permanently to SS after a couple years. He's simply going to be too big to continue to play FS. Even the big-sized Sean Taylor shed some serious pounds after the first few years in the league to stay at FS. Mays has not shown any ability so far to be a playmaker in interceptions (some of that is USC's scheme, and some of it is that he just doesn't have it...you've got it or you don't), and that will also help shove him to SS. He also seems fixated on big hits, which is more in line with the role of SS's in the NFL.

As for Berry, he can play anywhere he wants. He is a playmaker at either position. I think teams will attempt to start him at FS, and go from there. He's been playing SS for the Vols the first two seasons.

If you had the choice MD, for the niners, who would it be, Mays or Berry?
Share 49ersWebzone