Pre-OrderYour 2018 Color Rush Throwback Jersey

There are 189 users in the forums

MadDog's Final 256 Board

LOL. Prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure ot the top of your thread you state that its not a mock. So whe you get it right it is a mock and you predicted and when its wrong its not a mock. Who's the liar? Love the work u do its the aftermath that screws u.

Bye bye now
  • evil
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
LOL. Prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure ot the top of your thread you state that its not a mock. So whe you get it right it is a mock and you predicted and when its wrong its not a mock. Who's the liar? Love the work u do its the aftermath that screws u.

Bye bye now

From the first page of this thread.....

Quote:
I create the board based on where I think the general area where the player will fall.
For instance, if two teams are looking for a RB in the third round, and they are drafting in the 70th and 76th slot, I have a tendency to split the pick down the middle, and project the player to go 73rd overall.

I don't grade the players on this board, since that is a completely different animal. For instance, I believe that Phil Loadholt is the twelfth best OT in this draft, but he'll probably be the 7th OT drafted overall.

There are a number of solid publications that put up a value board, where they believe a player will be drafted. Some boards are different than others. Some overvalue and some undervalue. Three examples: For some time now, three prospects had been sitting on NFL Draft Scout.com's late round draft projection: Devin Moore, Mike Wallace and Bradley Fletcher. Based on their college performances, measurables, and off-season workouts, I had all three players slotted into the 3rd round months ago. In recent weeks, NFL Draft Scout.com has moved Bradley Fletcher from the 7th to the 3rd round; Mike Wallace from 7th to a 3rd-4th; and they still have Devin Moore as a 6th-7th rounder. I have Moore as a 4th rounder.

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

Bye bye now

From the first page of this thread.....

Quote:
I create the board based on where I think the general area where the player will fall.
For instance, if two teams are looking for a RB in the third round, and they are drafting in the 70th and 76th slot, I have a tendency to split the pick down the middle, and project the player to go 73rd overall.

I don't grade the players on this board, since that is a completely different animal. For instance, I believe that Phil Loadholt is the twelfth best OT in this draft, but he'll probably be the 7th OT drafted overall.

There are a number of solid publications that put up a value board, where they believe a player will be drafted. Some boards are different than others. Some overvalue and some undervalue. Three examples: For some time now, three prospects had been sitting on NFL Draft Scout.com's late round draft projection: Devin Moore, Mike Wallace and Bradley Fletcher. Based on their college performances, measurables, and off-season workouts, I had all three players slotted into the 3rd round months ago. In recent weeks, NFL Draft Scout.com has moved Bradley Fletcher from the 7th to the 3rd round; Mike Wallace from 7th to a 3rd-4th; and they still have Devin Moore as a 6th-7th rounder. I have Moore as a 4th rounder.

Don't bother. It's obviously far too complex.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 12, 2009 at 18:21:05 ]
i hope you're thinking about making another 1 maddog !
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Coming pretty soon. More underclassmen are declaring daily.
Yeah, I need something to do now that the 49er's season is officially over.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Coming pretty soon. More underclassmen are declaring daily.

sweet. like dynasty said below, i need something to do this offseason. i pretty much create mocks off the big boards
Share 49erswebzone