There are 240 users in the forums

Post FA Pre Draft Mock with Trades

Trade 9th pick to Cardinals in exchange of 15th,79th pick and 2019 2nd round pick.
Trade Trent Brown to Broncos in exchange of their 40th pick.
Trade 59th,143th,240th and 2019 4th round pick to Lions in exchange of 51th pick.

1.-Mike McGlinchey OT NOTRE DAME (f/ARZ).
2.-Billy Price G OHIO STATE (f/DEN)
2.-Josh Sweat DE FLORIDA STATE (f/DET)
3.-Hercules Mata'afa OLB WASHINGTON STATE (f/CHI)
3.-Marcell Ateman WR OKLAHOMA STATE
3.-Kalen Ballage RB ARIZONA STATE (f/ARZ)
3.-Tony Brown CB ALABAMA (f/ARZ)
4.-Wyatt Teller G VIRGINIA TECH (f/PIT)
6.-Troy Apke S PENN STATE
7.-David Wells TE SAN DIEGO STATE

2018 STARTING LINE UP

Offense

QB-Jimmy Garoppolo
RB-Jerrick McKinnon
FB-Kyle Kuszczyk
WRX-Marquise Goodwin
LT-Joe Staley
LG-Billy Price
C-Weston Richburg
RG-Josh Garnett
RT-Mike McGlinchey
TE-George Kittle
WRY-Trent Taylor
WRZ-Pierre Garcon

Defense

LE-Solomon Thomas
UT-DeForest Buckner
NT-Earl Mitchell
RE-Josh Sweat
SAM-Eli Harold
MIK-Reuben Foster
WIL-Malcolm Smith
LC-Richard Sherman
NC-Kwaun Williams
SS-Jaquiski Tartt
FS-Jimmy Ward
RC-Ahkello Witherspoon

Special Teams

K-Robbie Gould
P-Bradley Pinion
LS-Kyle Nelson
KR/PR Trent Taylor
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Mar 22, 2018 at 1:03 AM ]
49ers offense averaged 29 points when Jimmy started. Add a off-season in the playbook, the return of P. Garcon/T. Brown/ and J. Garnett, a year of experience for rookies M. Breida/ T. Taylor/ G. Kittle/ K. Bourne, and the FA additions of J. McKinnon/ W. Richburg/ and J. Cooper, the offense is going to be good. The first four picks should be defense, with the exception of a possible future replacement for J. Staley. Go 49ers!!!
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 22, 2018 at 1:49 AM ]
Trading our starting RT and starting a rookie. what could go wrong?
Originally posted by English:
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 23, 2018 at 8:03 PM ]

At least he didn't trade our tackle away and have us drafting a 3rd round tackle in the top 15 picks to replace Trent.
Originally posted by Dillesq:
At least he didn't trade our tackle away and have us drafting a 3rd round tackle in the top 15 picks to replace Trent.

If you think Trent Brown is going to be our RT long-term you haven't been watching football long and have no idea how big scheme fit is.

By the way...who the F are you??
[ Edited by JimmyJesus on Mar 23, 2018 at 8:03 PM ]
Originally posted by SteveYoung:

If you think Trent Brown is going to be our RT long-term you haven't been watching football long and have no idea how big scheme fit is.

Lol someone is triggered

By the way...that was the worst mock I've ever seen in my life. Who the f are you?
[ Edited by Dillesq on Mar 22, 2018 at 7:44 AM ]
Lol someone is triggered

By the way...that was the worst mock I've ever seen in my life. Who the f are you?

Originally posted by SteveYoung:

Lol someone is triggered

LMAO, the NFL offseason

Don't get it. Why does everyone want to trade Trent? He's not perfect but he's not a scrub either. Crazy.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
If you trade a legit starting right tackle, and use a first pick on a tackle to replace him it's almost like not picking.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
If you trade a legit starting right tackle, and use a first pick on a tackle to replace him it's almost like not picking.

I see Brown getting traded. But not til pre-season
This is the same scenario as the last mock. Why trade Brown and then pick and offensive lineman at 15 that will probably beyond the board 10 picks later? Why is everybody reaching massively for offensive lineman in these mocks?
Originally posted by fan49:

Um no. We get pick back from trading Brown last I checked
Share 49ersWebzone