There are 165 users in the forums

Jerseys post free agency mock

Couple more moves I'd like to see

CB Ladarius Webb 1 yr 2 million
S Eric Reid 1 yr 3 million

Trades
Niners trade the Number 9 overall pick, 3rd this year and a 3rd next year to move up to the 6th overall pick

Niners trade their 5th and 7th to move up in the 5th

2018 NFL draft

Round 1- NC STATE DE Bradley Chubb, 4 QBs and Barkley go ahead of this pick leaving Chubb and the niners make the move and get the best pass rusher in this draft..dreaming of watching Chubb-Buckner-Thomas-Attaochu kill QBs lol

Round 2- TEXAS LB Malik Jefferson, 1 of my favorite LBs in this draft, a future of him and Foster would be great..

Round 3- ARKANSAS G Frank Ragnow, my fav olineman other then Nelson, starts a G day 1 over Tomlinson

Round 4- OK STATE WR Marcell Ateman, huge target who highpoints the ball great, I think he's going to be a steal

Round 5- BAMA RB Bo Scarbrough, big bruiser back needed with all the little speedster backs, Mostert doesn't make the roster

Round 6- South Carolina CB Jamarcus King, will be a nice back up and learn from Sherman and Webb, a future duo of Witherspoon and King would be great..

Round 7- TULANE DE Ade Aruna, competes with Pita for a spot, only been playing football 6 years, huge athletic kid who plays violent..

Roster

Jimmy G-CJ
McKinnon-Brieda-Scarbrough-Williams
Juice
Kittle-Celek-
Garçon-Goodwin-Taylor-Ateman-Bourne
Staley
Garnett-Tomlinson
Richburg-Magnusem
Ragnow
Brown-Gilliam

Chubb-Aruna
Mitchell-Jones-Day
Buckner-AA
Thomas-Blair
Attaochu-Harold-Watson
Foster-Coyle
Jefferson-Smith
Sherman-Witherspoon-Williams-Webb-King
Tartt-Reid
Colbert-Ward

Nelson
Gould
Pinion
[ Edited by jersey49er on Mar 18, 2018 at 11:50 PM ]
I would be super excited if it played out this way. I would also be excited to get Nelson if he was around a few picks later.
We are not one player away so trading away draft capital for a guy that doesn't make us a super bowl contender isn't smart.

We'd be trading away 2 3rd rounders for a guy that wouldn't even be top 10 in a typical draft. I like Landry more than Chubb for what we want to do on defense.

Plus with all of our other holes we need the draft picks. I like the players you targeted though.
Nice mock Jersey I would take the bama rb or Oregon rb if available at that spot.
[ Edited by Imjacksmirkinrevenge on Mar 18, 2018 at 8:42 PM ]
Originally posted by bigdog992:
I would be super excited if it played out this way. I would also be excited to get Nelson if he was around a few picks later.

Yeah I agree..Walking away with Nelson or Chubb in the 1st would be great..
Originally posted by Dillesq:
We are not one player away so trading away draft capital for a guy that doesn't make us a super bowl contender isn't smart.

We'd be trading away 2 3rd rounders for a guy that wouldn't even be top 10 in a typical draft. I like Landry more than Chubb for what we want to do on defense.

Plus with all of our other holes we need the draft picks. I like the players you targeted though.

I disagree, I think Chubb is going to better then Landry in all phases, plays the run better and will especially have more sacks, so last year Chubb doesn't go top 10..?????I think so..he might go 3rd to the niners actually over Thomas..2 3rd rounders is not crazy to get hopefully your future star pass rusher..I garentee if the niners get Chubb I promise they feel like their D-Line is set..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Mar 18, 2018 at 9:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Imjacksmirkinrevenge:
Nice mock Jersey I would take the bama rb or Oregon rb if available at that spot.

I was going to take Freeman but no way he is around pass the 3rd round..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I agree. Either way I hope the pick is Landry or a trade up for Chubb. I prefer Landry do we don't lose draft capital.

Pass rush is a bigger need than guard imo bc jimmy g has such a quick release and Garcon is back

I agree. Either way I hope the pick is Landry or a trade up for Chubb. I prefer Landry do we don't lose draft capital.

Pass rush is a bigger need than guard imo bc jimmy g has such a quick release and Garcon is back

I'll agree that pass rusher is a bigger need just off the fact it seems a good starting G could be found later in the draft where a pass rusher is harder to find..

Oh and I do like Landry but not at 9 so a trade back for him would be nice..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Mar 18, 2018 at 9:11 PM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dillesq:

I'll take this draft all day long. It makes our roster close to complete. If the dick is healthy like Stanford says he will be, this can be a super bowl roster
[ Edited by fan49 on Mar 18, 2018 at 10:39 PM ]

I'll agree that pass rusher is a bigger need just off the fact it seems a good starting G could be found later in the draft where a pass rusher is harder to find..

A Trade back for Landry is risky bc what if the raiders or gb or the skins take him.

A Trade back for Landry is risky bc what if the raiders or gb or the skins take him.

Raiders will take Roquan if he's there, Redskins very possible but they have more needs then him with Preston Smith, Ryan Kerrigan, and the 2 Bama kids drafted last year so I doubt they go pass rush and the Packers I see them taking Secondary help..I think Landry gets bypassed by them too..

Raiders will take Roquan if he's there, Redskins very possible but they have more needs then him with Preston Smith, Ryan Kerrigan, and the 2 Bama kids drafted last year so I doubt they go pass rush and the Packers I see them taking Secondary help..I think Landry gets bypassed by them too..

I don't think I would take the risk. Remember when we did this and ended up with Rashaun Woods?

Question for you. Will Ragnow really slip to the bottom of the 3rd? Because without him I suddenly don't like your mock so much!
Originally posted by English:

I don't think I would take the risk. Remember when we did this and ended up with Rashaun Woods?

Question for you. Will Ragnow really slip to the bottom of the 3rd? Because without him I suddenly don't like your mock so much!

I don't think either pick the niners have is bottom of the 3rd with them being the bears and their own so whichever is traded they will still be picking top 10 in the 3rd I think, and that's the plan lol for Ragnow to be there bc if not my entire mock would be different, I agree the niners need a rookie interior linemen in the 2nd or 3rd..hopefully Ragnow is there..
Originally posted by English:

I wouldn't risk it. Especially if it's a Beasley type player. So what we overdraft him by a few spots. We need a Leo so bad
Share 49ersWebzone