About 6 million saved

Free Agency

Allen Robinson 4 yrs 50 million
Kyle Fuller 5 yrs 50 million
Josh Sitton 3 yrs 25 million
Jeremiah Attaochu 3 yrs 12 million
Paul Poszluzny 1 yr 2 million
Lagarette Blount 1 yr 2 million

Around 40 spent with 6 Saved from cuts so about 35 spent, assuming starting with about 70 million to spend so 35 million to roll over..this is a rough estimate..

Trades 2nd and 5th this year and 4th next year to move up in the 2nd..

NFL DRAFT

Round 1- Roquan Smith LB Georgia
Hasn't changed for months, this kid is special and even more of a need with Foster screwing up

Round 2 - Ronald Jones RB USC
Perfect for what Shanahan wants and does, future star in this scheme

Round 3 - Kemoko Turay DE Rutgers
I honestly feel like he hasn't even scratched the surface compared to what he could be..

Round 3 - Frank Ragnow OL Arkansas
Could beat out Kilgore day 1, if not great interior online depth

Round 4 - Tony Brown CB Bama
This kid is a baller, he was stuck behind great players in Bamas secondary, I see him making the team as the 4th CB and a gunner on ST day 1..could be a huge steal the more playing time he gets

Round 6 - Ade Aruna DE Tulane
Only been playing football for 5 yrs, he is a monster, huge kid who plays violent..another possible steal

Round 7 - Jamarcus King CB South Carolina
1 of my fav CBs in the draft falls bc he's not super fact but is perfect for the cover 3, Fuller, AK, Brown and King are a nice group of outside CBs..

Round 7 - Cody O'Connell OL Washington state
Nice size, push Gilliam for swing tackle..

Roster

Jimmy G-CJ
Jones-Brieda-Blount-Williams
Juice
Kittle-Celek
Robinson-Garcon-Goodwin-Taylor-Bourne
Staley-Gilliam
Sitton-Garnett
Kilgore-Ragnow
Fusco
Brown-O'Connell (PS)

Turay-Dumervil-Aruna
Mitchell-Jones
Buckner-AA
Thomas-Blair
Attaochu-Harold-Watson
Foster-Poszluzny
Smith-Coyle
Fuller-AK-Williams-Brown-King
Colbert-Ward
Tartt-

Nelson
Pinion
Gould

Something quick...
[ Edited by jersey49er on Mar 6, 2018 at 2:47 PM ]
Didn't Fuller get tagged by Chicago?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Are we going to stop when I middle linebackers 180 lb?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Didn't Fuller get tagged by Chicago?

Transition so they can match any offer..you think they match 5 yrs 50 million ?
Not a bad mock. Blount wouldn't be a bad signing especially if we got Jones. Having him on short yardage or 4 minute drills would be amazing to pair up with the speedy breida and jones. Troy Brown looked the part at the combine, but all i've heard of him is that he will be an excellent gunner, which is a position i deeply respect. But he could be more, I thought Colberts peak was gonna be a pro bowl gunner, but he looks like he could be more than that.
Jersey, how far up do the Niners need to go to get Jones? Three for one trade seems steep.

Definitely like free agency signings except for Blount. Just think he would be a fifth wheel in the Niners backfield. Like the draft with the double downs at Leo and CB. Well done!
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Jersey, how far up do the Niners need to go to get Jones? Three for one trade seems steep.

Definitely like free agency signings except for Blount. Just think he would be a fifth wheel in the Niners backfield. Like the draft with the double downs at Leo and CB. Well done!

I'd think the niners would have to trade up at least 15 spots to get Jones..yeah the only reason I signed Blount is obviously for a power back..and I like the potential of Turay and Aruna, both seem like thier best football is ahead of them, same with the cbs.
, thanks
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Not a bad mock. Blount wouldn't be a bad signing especially if we got Jones. Having him on short yardage or 4 minute drills would be amazing to pair up with the speedy breida and jones. Troy Brown looked the part at the combine, but all i've heard of him is that he will be an excellent gunner, which is a position i deeply respect. But he could be more, I thought Colberts peak was gonna be a pro bowl gunner, but he looks like he could be more than that.

Yeah I really like Tony Brown, I think no matter how he touches the field he could help a team.
49ers are not drafting Roquan Smith, I guarantee you that. He's a undersized ankle tackler with medical red flags, not worth a top ten pick, sorry.
Originally posted by JimmyJesus:
49ers are not drafting Roquan Smith, I guarantee you that. He's a undersized ankle tackler with medical red flags, not worth a top ten pick, sorry.

Lol thanks for your OPINION..

Share 49ersWebzone