LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

UCLA9er Mock Draft: 2018

Although i dont like taking a G that early, cant argue with Nelson. Would much rather take him at 10, then trade back and get a guy like Wynn late in the first. I want nothing to do with that nonsense.

I would Love that line with the FA addition, however, i dont think its likely. I dont get the impression that Lynch and Shanny beleive in spending heavily on the OL, but i could be wrong, we shall see. I hope i am wrong.

Gimme Walton over Penny in the third (if he is there, he might be, but i think he will be gone) and don't double dip at RB, and ill give this a solid A. Nice Mock.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Feb 28, 2018 at 9:13 PM ]
Would be very happy with this, though Nelson seems to be destined to be a higher pick...but an OG? Maybe he slips.
Originally posted by UCLA9er:
I'm so excited dude, draft day is the second coming of Christmas for me lol. Yeah man, I'm unsure about him too he displays freakish ability one play, but a head scratcher the next. He is still very young though, only 19 I believe. I don't like betting on upside, but he has a s**tload of it haha

#draftmas
Originally posted by ESWYoung08:
#draftmas

Love it haha
This is a great draft! Well done!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice draft

I can dig it too.
This is the best mock I seen. Love it can you imagine norwell and Nelson at both guards. Damnnnnn. Well done sir
Originally posted by Dadda808:
This is the best mock I seen. Love it can you imagine norwell and Nelson at both guards. Damnnnnn. Well done sir

Thank you broski! Unfortunately Norwell didn't come true but I'm cool with ithat given the price tag. I'm probably going to do a slightly updated mock now that we have the major FA acquisitions in, we'll see how that one turns out.
Share 49ersWebzone