There are 211 users in the forums

Other Teams' Message Boards

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Heard Dez B has a video about to be released of him doing what Ray Rice did, but way worse ?

Linkerooski?

right now its nothing but sketchy web sites reporting it. thats why its not front page news just yet. all i've read is a vid will surface in the next day or two. until that happens its just speculation.

Is this stemmping From his prior incident? Bad timing if he's trying to get paid.

lol

He's a top 5 talent, bottom 5 brain.
Heard Dez B has a video about to be released of him doing what Ray Rice did, but way worse ?

Linkerooski?

right now its nothing but sketchy web sites reporting it. thats why its not front page news just yet. all i've read is a vid will surface in the next day or two. until that happens its just speculation.

Is this stemmping From his prior incident? Bad timing if he's trying to get paid.

lol

the fact that it is surfacing as he is on the verge of getting paid makes you wonder the validity of these claims

Linkerooski?

lol

the fact that it is surfacing as he is on the verge of getting paid makes you wonder the validity of these claims

People save these things for opportune times though. Its slow for NFL news right now and the next big thing is free agency and one of most popular free agents is Dez.

When Free agency starts would be the most profitable time to release the video, IMO.

Linkerooski?

lol

People save these things for opportune times though. Its slow for NFL news right now and the next big thing is free agency and one of most popular free agents is Dez.

When Free agency starts would be the most profitable time to release the video, IMO.

yeah i could see that. i could also see the week of either one of their playoff games as a great time for a distraction. i could see a scenario where there is a vid but not 100% able to tell if its dez or not.

Linkerooski?

lol

yeah i could see that. i could also see the week of either one of their playoff games as a great time for a distraction. i could see a scenario where there is a vid but not 100% able to tell if its dez or not.

Agree. The playoffs would of been the best time to gain the most exposure.

Linkerooski?

lol

unless Dallas are the ones to leak the video

Linkerooski?

lol

Naw, s**t like that only happens here

they're trying to sign him long term at their number, not have him suspended

they're trying to sign him long term at their number, not have him suspended

It's not leaked yet so...if he doesn't sign with them....oh what a coincidence ..the video comes out
Here is a link talking about the Dez Bryant video

http://heavy.com/sports/2015/02/dez-bryant-video-domestic-abuse-ray-rice-tape/

[ Edited by Quest4six on Feb 25, 2015 at 3:24 PM ]

Bump

Season right around corner.

Edit: Going to be digging on some other teams message boards over the next couple of nights....Will post if I find anything good
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Aug 21, 2015 at 7:58 PM ]
Used to be one of my favorite threads before it turned Into Seahawk talk and then got deleted. And came back as this. Hopefully it returns to it's former glory
  • bors
  • Veteran
Thanks this is always a fun thread
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Used to be one of my favorite threads before it turned Into Seahawk talk and then got deleted. And came back as this. Hopefully it returns to it's former glory

Originally posted by bors:
Thanks this is always a fun thread

....Was also one of my favorites when it first started.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone