LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Where are the Saints trolls that were lurking our forum a couple of days ago?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CharityMike:
By the way, this is how real fans act after a game like that: http://blackandgold.com/saints/40383-congrats-49ers.html
Just remember, don't let the words of a few ruin it. This is the forum I am on, we have a couple of kids but not nearly as much as the "other" place. I am sure you will find some funny stuff in other posts, remember when you lose a big game like that, things get said that are heat of the moment.

Thanks man! Sorry for anyone that said what they said about Katrina....anyways...you guys had a great year, and cant take nothing away, except the W of course.
Originally posted by rudedog:
The Saints got out played and out coached and I'm dissapointed in their crying about the game. But the biggest thing that bothers me about Saints fans is that after Katrina the low lifes that live there totally destroyed that stadium and us tax payers spent almost $100 million to fix it up, and repair their downtown so they could party and we never heard even a thank you from them. They got their stadium and town fixed so they could have Mardi Gras but several years later they still didn't have half of their schools up and running yet. When we had the earthquake in 1989 we didn't get tax payers bailout to fix our stadium or town, and they didn't give any of us mobile homes to live in for years for free, and we didn't get bail out credit cards from anybody. So they should be happy with what they got in this world instead of being a bunch a of cry babies.

Ok guy's..I can't take it anymore. Before I start, some folks here already know I came and posted my congrats. I have tried to explain that if you go to saintsreport, you are dealing with ignorant children who don't know crap. There may be a few intelligent folks there but you can probably count them on one hand.

Here goes, can we please leave Katrina out of this??? Why do people keep feeling it necessary to bring this up? I am sorry you didn't get a bail out credit card or a formaldehyde trailer to live in. We are talking almost 20 years difference between the earthquake and katrina. A lot changes in 20 years.

This is ya'lls forum and are free to say whatever you want, I can respect that. Just know that when you talk about Katrina, you talk about a person like me. I am 38 and lived here my entire life. I am a US Navy Veteran served in the first Gulf War. I evacuated 5 days before Katrina to Texas. When we were allowed back in, everything I knew my entire life was almost gone. All the places I went to my entire life was ruined. We had no power for weeks. I had no job, place was destroyed. It was a nightmare that would not end. I am going to leave it at this because just typing this brings back some serious pain.

I would like to think things have changed a lot in our country since 1989. If for some unimaginable thing like an earthquake would ruin your life I for one know I would do whatever I could to help. Don't lump a few morons with all the good people. Don't think the idiots you seen on TV stealing tv's and dvd players, is what this city is filled with. I can guarantee that the graciousness that the people in N.O. got will never be forgotten. I know I won't.

Im sorry If I have hijacked the thread. It's not just on all the 9ers forums that have talk like this, it's everywhere. If I am out of place with this just let me know and I won't come back. That game was awesome and though we didn't pull off a miracle, the better team won. I see in your players what we had in 2009. You can see the desire in your teams eye's. Sadly, the only part of our team with the no quit attitude is the offense. It takes a whole team to win a ring. You guy's keep playing that kind of ball, you will achieve your mission.

Good to see an intelligent fan of any team. Unfortunately we have ignorant people that don't realize that natural disasters and football don't belong together in trash talk. Many peoples lives were ruined and I for one would never make comments like that. The players who get paid by and play the team don't usually act as dumb as some fans can be. We all got to witness a helluva game and as a football fan you can't really ask for too much more.

'Aint Nobody! Not in our house!
The Saints got out played and out coached and I'm dissapointed in their crying about the game. But the biggest thing that bothers me about Saints fans is that after Katrina the low lifes that live there totally destroyed that stadium and us tax payers spent almost $100 million to fix it up, and repair their downtown so they could party and we never heard even a thank you from them. They got their stadium and town fixed so they could have Mardi Gras but several years later they still didn't have half of their schools up and running yet. When we had the earthquake in 1989 we didn't get tax payers bailout to fix our stadium or town, and they didn't give any of us mobile homes to live in for years for free, and we didn't get bail out credit cards from anybody. So they should be happy with what they got in this world instead of being a bunch a of cry babies.

Ok guy's..I can't take it anymore. Before I start, some folks here already know I came and posted my congrats. I have tried to explain that if you go to saintsreport, you are dealing with ignorant children who don't know crap. There may be a few intelligent folks there but you can probably count them on one hand.

Here goes, can we please leave Katrina out of this??? Why do people keep feeling it necessary to bring this up? I am sorry you didn't get a bail out credit card or a formaldehyde trailer to live in. We are talking almost 20 years difference between the earthquake and katrina. A lot changes in 20 years.

This is ya'lls forum and are free to say whatever you want, I can respect that. Just know that when you talk about Katrina, you talk about a person like me. I am 38 and lived here my entire life. I am a US Navy Veteran served in the first Gulf War. I evacuated 5 days before Katrina to Texas. When we were allowed back in, everything I knew my entire life was almost gone. All the places I went to my entire life was ruined. We had no power for weeks. I had no job, place was destroyed. It was a nightmare that would not end. I am going to leave it at this because just typing this brings back some serious pain.

I would like to think things have changed a lot in our country since 1989. If for some unimaginable thing like an earthquake would ruin your life I for one know I would do whatever I could to help. Don't lump a few morons with all the good people. Don't think the idiots you seen on TV stealing tv's and dvd players, is what this city is filled with. I can guarantee that the graciousness that the people in N.O. got will never be forgotten. I know I won't.

Im sorry If I have hijacked the thread. It's not just on all the 9ers forums that have talk like this, it's everywhere. If I am out of place with this just let me know and I won't come back. That game was awesome and though we didn't pull off a miracle, the better team won. I see in your players what we had in 2009. You can see the desire in your teams eye's. Sadly, the only part of our team with the no quit attitude is the offense. It takes a whole team to win a ring. You guy's keep playing that kind of ball, you will achieve your mission.

Like I said before Mike, stick around. You are welcome. Sorry about the Katrina comments. I wish they would stop too.
Originally posted by English:

Like I said before Mike, stick around. You are welcome. Sorry about the Katrina comments. I wish they would stop too.

Co-signed.
djf7288: the 5 turnovers killed us

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/49ers-beat-us-221567/

[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Jan 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM ]
Originally posted by RogueStout:
lmao these guys have no dignity:

at least six non-calls, on Piere, pushing down receivers
I don't know what the zebras make salary wise, but this seems to be the clearest case of zebra non-calls in the history of sports. I hope the NFL fines and fires them all. Saints played a game of mistake free football. Zebras, not even close. That leading with the helmet on Thomas wasn't even a glimmer of a notice on the part of the zebras. They couldn't care less. Leading with the helmet, and knocking Pierre Thomas OUT? No flag? ***!!!!!! Then the bad call on a turnover forced the team to challenge, THEIR (zebra) BAD CALL! Pushing down our receivers in the run. No flag. No roughing the passer. This zebra crew really, really sucks......or just wanted Saints to lose. With 6 zebras on the field, and every flag going against the 49ers, I am bewildered why there weren't more. They must've been betting on or rooting for the other team that played terrible football. Congrats 49ers. Debartolo is still paying for your cheating. Saints played a great game. They won it in every statiscal manner except for points. No flags against the Saints. Points stolen by the zebras.
It's all about fantasy stats and records baby woohoo!!!!
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Those guys are pretty classy for the most part.

Using Katrina to trash talk crosses the line with me too, I was so damned pissed off about how things worked out down there relief wise that it rivaled 9/11 to me emotionally. I sent donations in the hundreds of dollars range( and I am not a wealthy man) and volunteered time to help with the refugees that showed up in Memphis for help. National tragedy is never a joking matter, and anyone that feels that it is needs to reevaluate their priorities.
Originally posted by Superniner69:
They should not be crying. They played a good game. I am embarrassed to see how dirty we played yesterday. Harbaugh is showing his true colors of a little prick. We got away with a lot of dirty hits. They do not deserve to be in the championship game.

LOl, guess ur aints are not tough enough to play NFL football. Classless sore loser u are

Originally posted by Rocket4989:

• SS2K8
  • Veteran
How in the hell are the saints fans complaining about dirty hits and no flags being thrown? Didn't they win a superbowl because they basically ended favre's career with blatant cheap shots that weren't flagged? It's not surprising that arena football team fans hate real football. Who did we even cheap shot?

You board the Pain Train with that finesse garbage, you better know when to get down. Didn't the greatest show on turf years teach them anything? Fine Pierre for thinkin he's the Nigerian Nightmare and challenging a real defense.

I'll give one thing to the saints tho, they were very gracious congratulating Justin with hugs all game. I guess compared to that kind of classiness, we do look pretty dirty.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Co-signed.
Three-somed
Originally posted by Superniner69:
They should not be crying. They played a good game. I am embarrassed to see how dirty we played yesterday. Harbaugh is showing his true colors of a little prick. We got away with a lot of dirty hits. They do not deserve to be in the championship game.

Cry Saints fan, cry.

BTW...Thomas was not defenseless. He made the move to engage the defender. Then Whitner dropped the hammer.

Not dirty...textbook.Thomas thought he was gonna truck Whitner, but instead he got sent to Super Mario Land. Doesn't look like he got the magic mushroom, though.
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Co-signed.
Three-somed
Fourgy'd.

Stick around Mike. You're good people.

And even though I'm a Marine, I promise not to give you any sh*t for being a swabby. Honest Injun.

Thanks for your service!
Share 49ersWebzone