LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Kenny Britt the answer

Singing Kenny Britt to a deal like Randy Moss would be a great idea, He is still young 25 and is a fantastic athlete with elite speed and play making ability.
There is no Denying that when Britt is healthy he has what it takes to stretch the field and be a burner. If he is healthy, and can do a complete 180 in attitude and off the field behavior he could be a great part of the offense for SF.
lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that britt can go to nfl europe. do not want
LOL, if Britt is the answer, I don't want to know the question .
I want winners! I want people that want to win!
What is, "Selfish, compulsively self-destructive D-bag, whom I never want to see as a 49er?"

I wagered everything.

Do I win?
HAHAHA, OMG. Did the rest of the NFL & college receivers fall off the face of the earth? There are so many better receivers out there (includes the mental game). Bottomline, he's stupid.
[ Edited by kronik on Feb 10, 2014 at 10:15 PM ]
Holy crap! I googled Kenny Britt and guess what came up--
NFL Rumors: Kenny Britt to San Francisco 49ers?
San Francisco - 2013 wasn't a good year for wide receiver Kenny Britt as the 25 year-old struggled to find playing time with the Tennessee Titans, despite scoring 19 touchdowns in his first four years with the team.

Luckily the youngster is now an NFL free agent and able to take his game to any team in the league. Eric Mack of Bleacher Report has the former first round draft pick ranked as one of the most affordable free agents available this off-season and with a determination to show the Titans treated him wrong this past season, look for Britt to sign with a team looking for help at wide receiver, but also a team he can win games with in 2014.
Several rumors have surfaced since the season ended on where the young wide out could play, but the one team that makes the most sense is San Francisco.
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/sports/nfl-rumors-kenny-britt-to-san-francisco-49ers/article/369607#ixzz2sxXcUwYD
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
What is, "Selfish, compulsively self-destructive D-bag, whom I never want to see as a 49er?"

I wagered everything.

Do I win?

Sounds like what they said about Moss before we signed him
f**k him

Not just no...
In all seriousness, if tge 49ers sign him on the cheap, with no guaranteed money,it could be a worthwhile risk, after all were not talking about an over the hill Chad Johnson but a 25 year old guy with rare gamebreaking skills.
You mean Kenny Brit the Cancer.
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I wagered everything.

Do I win?

Sounds like what they said about Moss before we signed him

Don't compare Moss to Kenny Britt.
If he comes dirt cheap with not a lot of risk, contract wise, im all for it. He wont be a cancer on this team, either because the strong locker room will help fix that or because they will cut his ass loose if he acts up.
Share 49ersWebzone