LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

The "Who Should I Cut" Thread

Thought I'd create a thread for anyone who has a question regarding who they should cut. I'll begin:

I need to pick up a defense, should I cut Steve Smith, Travis Benjamin, or Kevin White?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You really don't have any worse players to cut? All those guys should be on a bench in a 12 team league.

If you have no choice, I'd drop Kevin White.

Steve Smith will probably start the season off hot, like he always does, but then fade later with age.

Kevin White will probably start the season slowly, and you'd be able to pick him back up in a couple weeks if you want, if Steve Smith fades.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 10, 2016 at 10:39 AM ]
Originally posted by crzy:
You really don't have any worse players to cut? All those guys should be on a bench in a 12 team league.

If you have no choice, I'd drop Kevin White.

Steve Smith will probably start the season off hot, like he always does, but then fade later with age.

Kevin White will probably start the season slowly, and you'd be able to pick him back up in a couple weeks if you want, if Steve Smith fades.

Unfortunately not, this league has a very shallow bench, and josh gordon and Leveon bell take up 2 spots.

I really like Whites upside, man this is a tough decison. I was leaning towards cutting Smith only because I have him in my 2 other leagues and I am unsure of how he will play this year.
Help me out people I need more opinions!! Gotta make this decisom today... think I might take crzys advice and cut White... but man I am so unsure with this decison
... decided to sit on it and see how they perform tomorrow... whoever performs worst I will cut for the 9ers defense since they play on monday
With cutler throwing the rock, don't cut white.
Originally posted by 16to804ever:
With cutler throwing the rock, don't cut white.

Looks like ima be cutting Smith or White. Both struggling today. Defintely not cutting Benjamin, his stock went waaaay up after keenan allens injury.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Smith
  • jrg
  • Veteran
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/129855-fantasy-football-thread/
Originally posted by Dino:
Smith

I have a hard time cutting Smith... but I already cut him in one of my 3 leagues... and I now find myself in position to possibly cut him in the other 2...

In one league, do I cut Smith, Lockett, or Tavon Austin?

And in the other do I cut Smith, Forsett, or James White?

Share 49ersWebzone