LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

I drafted TE Vance McDonald in all my leagues lol

Most are PPR. Blaine loves him, seems poised for a breakout. I dont like spending high on TE's as it is, last year i got Eifert in the 11th, 12th round. Hoping for the same value from Vance! Heres to Blaine and his love affair with McD
Ya he is a big sleeper. As long as Blaine is starting he is a low end high ceiling TE1 imo
Yea, i wait on TE's and QB's, K and DEF. i chose Vance over guys like Witten and Julius. Call me crazy but FF is more fun when your winning and you got guys from your favorite team contributing . Also starting the SF defense against the Lambs.
Originally posted by FromDaBay2La:
Yea, i wait on TE's and QB's, K and DEF. i chose Vance over guys like Witten and Julius. Call me crazy but FF is more fun when your winning and you got guys from your favorite team contributing . Also starting the SF defense against the Lambs.

I woulda picked vince over witten and thomas as well, good choice. But when kap eventually starts cut vance lol
You're f**ked
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Avoid 49er players outside of Carlos Hyde. The Niners are the worst offensive team in the NFL.
Originally posted by crzy:
Avoid 49er players outside of Carlos Hyde. The Niners are the worst offensive team in the NFL.

Yep. Sigh.
I picked up Zach Miller and hes been good for me
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tulliman:
Originally posted by crzy:

Yep. Sigh.

Kerley has been decent
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
Kerley has been decent

He won't be consistent. I think Gabbert looked for him more than Kaep will

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
You're f**ked

LMAO
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Might be safe to start TB D this week.....
Share 49ersWebzone