LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

CFB fantasy league - Jim Harbaugh's Khakis 2.0

I wish congrats and good luck to the 2 deserved finalists, Travisty and AB81. Like the 49ers, I went down to a deserved defeat, but unfortunately do not have Jed, Trent, Chip or JON to blame for it. Also, my team only scores well when my opponent is SunDevil, to whom I offer my apologies and best wishes.
Thanks to all for participating and letting me participate this year.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I wish congrats and good luck to the 2 deserved finalists, Travisty and AB81. Like the 49ers, I went down to a deserved defeat, but unfortunately do not have Jed, Trent, Chip or JON to blame for it. Also, my team only scores well when my opponent is SunDevil, to whom I offer my apologies and best wishes.
Thank you sir. You had a great team all year, team let you down in the semifinals though big time.

Good luck AB in the Championship. May the best team win.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Thank you sir. You had a great team all year, team let you down in the semifinals though big time.

You too buddy, I came back, but still a lot of time left for both of us. Barkley only gave me 8 PTs, so mad.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

You too buddy, I came back, but still a lot of time left for both of us. Barkley only gave me 8 PTs, so mad.

Don't feel bad, I started Ward all season, decided to sit him this week since my other QBs had been playing better and he'd been hurt, and get goes off for 45. And Higgins, who had been consistent at QB, gave me 3 points. Luckily my other players all stepped up.
  • Jiks
Congrats Travisty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jiks:
Congrats Travisty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir.
Grats bud, you earned it, I got hurt big time by bad games by Barkley, and Butt, among others.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Grats bud, you earned it, I got hurt big time by bad games by Barkley, and Butt, among others.

Thank you. Got lucky with my waiver adds. Guice setting a school record, and Gallup grab 3 TDs. And Will Worth, the Navy QB, became an absolute stud at the end of the season. Was a fun season.

Interesting fact, only player I originally drafted that started for me the final week was Dalvin Cook, everyone else was a waiver add during the season. Only original players I had on my roster from my draft was Ward, Clements, and Cook.
Thank you. Got lucky with my waiver adds. Guice setting a school record, and Gallup grab 3 TDs. And Will Worth, the Navy QB, became an absolute stud at the end of the season. Was a fun season.

Interesting fact, only player I originally drafted that started for me the final week was Dalvin Cook, everyone else was a waiver add during the season. Only original players I had on my roster from my draft was Ward, Clements, and Cook.

Little late but congrats Travisty. Boiler Up was hard to beat those last few weeks, Good job man. Definitely had fun and look forward to playing with you guys next season!!
Originally posted by ivanm05:

Little late but congrats Travisty. Boiler Up was hard to beat those last few weeks, Good job man. Definitely had fun and look forward to playing with you guys next season!!

Thank you sir. Definitely looking forward to next season. Still my favorite fantasy league.

• Jiks
Something simple as a $10 each pot each next year or no? Winner takes all.
[ Edited by Jiks on Apr 16, 2017 at 7:49 PM ]
Down for free or a ten spot
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
Something simple as a $10 each pot each next year or no? Winner takes all.

Down for this
I'm out next year, been fun but cutting back on fantasy sports
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'm out next year, been fun but cutting back on fantasy sports
Sorry to hear this. I'll have to rethink my own participation as I'm not sure who else I can beat.
Hope you have a good year (at most the one year for my sake) away from the fantasy college FB world.
Share 49ersWebzone