LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

crzy presents the Official High Rollers Fantasy Football (SacRock14 IS THE CHAMPION)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I paid

received
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
BUY IN: 4 Owners Left
Rubberneck36
redrose49er
NC49erfan82
MoistButtCheeks
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
this. lol. f**king season is a long time away. crzy, you find a way to move the games closer?

Originally posted by crzy:
Rubberneck36
redrose49er
NC49erfan82
MoistButtCheeks

I'm shooting for last in hopes it won't happen in the league.
There a cutoff for the above teams to pay and if not they would be bumped for a new owner? I'm interested.
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
There a cutoff for the above teams to pay and if not they would be bumped for a new owner? I'm interested.

Yeah I agree, I leave it up to crzy though. But I do think a deadline in advance of the season should be in place, nothing worst than a last minute scramble to fill up a league.
Rubberneck36
redrose49er
NC49erfan82
MoistButtCheeks

Payment just sent
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Rubberneck36
redrose49er
NC49erfan82
MoistButtCheeks

Payment just sent

Received
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
BUY IN: 3 Owners Left
Rubberneck36
NC49erfan82
MoistButtCheeks
Not sure if you got my pm crzy but I won't be paying until the 19th of August.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Not sure if you got my pm crzy but I won't be paying until the 19th of August.

Yeah I got your PM. Should be fine.

We'll probably start this draft around that time since we can knock it out in 2 weeks.

Plus gives people 2 weeks or so of preseason to judge some players and see if any injuries happen.
Hey guys, hope all is well. I haven't been on this forum in lord knows how long- 2-3 years? Put me back on the wait-list for this league. We'll see if I can land season tickets first from the Dubbs for the new arena or hop back in here.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Not in this league, but I talk w/ NC49erfan82 here and there and saw you guys were waiting for him.

He said he thought this league was over and is taking a year off of fantasy football.
Yeah I wonder if we can pull together another 10 or 12 folks for another league?
Originally posted by jrg:
Not in this league, but I talk w/ NC49erfan82 here and there and saw you guys were waiting for him.

He said he thought this league was over and is taking a year off of fantasy football.

And he couldnt even come in here and tell us himself? He needs you to be his messenger?
Share 49ersWebzone