LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

crzy presents the Official High Rollers Fantasy Baseball League

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
also, everyone knows the long standing tradition that I get ALL giants players except Pagan and any other I choose not to take. Just an FYI.

Does that include former Giants players as well?

Yes it does. Rubs takes Fattie in Rd 1
Originally posted by crzy:
I am sexiest and I pick first. I will take Cam Newton.

Also, how many more people do we need now?

1 person at least to make an even 10.

I'd prefer a 12 team league, but not sure we can actually get 3 more people.

12 is ideal but I just dont see that happening. I tried Stalyn, Rabbit ( LOL He told me to not ask him anymore LOL), Pete, Muggs, Axe, Lifer, and probably a couple of others along the way.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
James should def. join in. This is a forum - you're bound to have arguments with fellow posters from time to time, especially passionate ones.

Since I can remember - jrg has been a constant in these leagues. So, I hope he'll join in.

Has nothing to do with John. Not the first time him and I have butt heads over sports and we've played fantasy for years.

Just not a fan of roto. Have always played H2H.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 4ML:
James should def. join in. This is a forum - you're bound to have arguments with fellow posters from time to time, especially passionate ones.

Since I can remember - jrg has been a constant in these leagues. So, I hope he'll join in.

Has nothing to do with John. Not the first time him and I have butt heads over sports and we've played fantasy for years.

Roto rewards the best teams. H2H often rewards just the luckiest team. Roto is by far the better measure of who had the best season and did the best job of drafting and picking up players.
Any idea of when we will have a draft order?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Any idea of when we will have a draft order?

Not until you pay Crzy
Originally posted by jrg:

For baseball, roto is way better. Just need to draft and even team and set your lineup everyday. Head to head is better for football.

JUST DO ITTTTTTTTTTT
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Moist is our 10th owner

Check your PM's guys, I sent you my paypal address, we'll start as soon as everyone buys-in.

In the meantime, we can still add two more owners. Would love to get to 12 if possible.
Paid and ready to take money make money tbh.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Spread them cheeks moisty.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Spread them cheeks moisty.

Oh boy
Paid. But now that your name popped up, I am afraid my clearance may be in jeopardy.
Paid. Let's get it on.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Paid. But now that your name popped up, I am afraid my clearance may be in jeopardy.

Don't worry i'm not located in Syria.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
5 out of 10 have bought in

redrose49er
sincalfaithful
Fincham11
BoiseNiner
MoistButtCheeks

remaining
Share 49ersWebzone