LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

How was my draft grade? (10-Man Standard)

How was my draft grade? (10-Man Standard)

This is a 10-man standard Espn league, how was it and what would you try and trade for

Qb- Tony Romo Qb2: Sam Bradford
Rb- Le'Veon Bell ( I just straight traded for him with Marshawn Lynch )
Rb- Eddie Lacy ( I just traded Matt Forte and Brandon Marshall to a receiver needy team)
Other Rbs -Yeldon, Foster, Woodhead
Wr- Ty Hilton
Wr- Brandon Cooks
Other Wrs- Jarvis Landry, Allen Robinson, Anquan Boldin, Stevie Johnson
Te- Vernon Davis ( pretty much last round, no one he has as bad a year considering the he was soaking up targets in practice )
D/ST: Jets
K: Mason Crosby
This is My complete roster as of now.. and

Im currently working with trading for Jeremy Hill, he needs Wrs, Thinking about offering Ty hilton and Woodhead, he really likes Hilton.

If that goes through a team needs Rbs, Trying to offer him Hill and another Wr for Randall Cobb.

What are your thoughts? Thanks in Advanced
[ Edited by DJamhour on Sep 4, 2015 at 11:08 AM ]
Joique Bell? For Marshawn Lynch? I wouldn't have done that. But the other trades sound good if they'll do it.
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
Joique Bell? For Marshawn Lynch? I wouldn't have done that. But the other trades sound good if they'll do it.

lol no man, Le'Veon Bell..
Originally posted by DJamhour:

Wow. Good trade for you.
nice trades, I'd be pissed and vetoing that she if I was in that league
Originally posted by jedediahyork:
Originally posted by DJamhour:

Wow. Good trade for you.

Thanks man. He auto drafted him and he wanted lynch.. he was 2nd or 3rd i was 5th.. Worked perfectly lol..
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
nice trades, I'd be pissed and vetoing that she if I was in that league

Thanks and yeah Im hoping they dont veto haha, gotta wait til tomorrow morning for it to finalize....
Then hopefully Hopefully Ill get another Rb like hill and a few weeks down the road everyone will be begging to trade for Rbs
So many people Starting picking Wrs in late first, second and third rounds, I was focusing on hoarding RBs lol.
Share 49ersWebzone