RB Chris Ivory

RB Matt Jones

RB David Johnson

RB Fred Jackson

WR John Brown

WR Devante Parker
[ Edited by HarboutTHAT on Aug 31, 2015 at 12:38 AM ]
Carlos Hyde at TE??

Looks like a pretty good team. I think Bradford can be great for the Eagles if healthy, I think they got the better of that trade. I really like Bridgewater too but he doesn't have much to throw to.

Adams could be huge this year.
  • Jiks
Gonna struggle with your TE.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Carlos Hyde at TE??

Looks like a pretty good team. I think Bradford can be great for the Eagles if healthy, I think they got the better of that trade. I really like Bridgewater too but he doesn't have much to throw to.

Adams could be huge this year.

Haha, didn't catch that. Yea, I think it went really well for a 12 team. 200 dollar entry so I hope I can get the pot.

I can't believe Julio fell.... Seahawks fans

My pucker moment... Choosing Forsett over Gore, Lamar Miller, and Ingram. I really wanted Miller and Gore, but I watched Forsett's 2014 highlights and he looked good. Pairing that with Trestman's 500-800 pass yard potential. Then today PFF ranked Baltimore's line in the top 5... I had to pull the trigger.. I think he is going to be RB1

Getting Hyde absolutely made my night. Seahawks fans think we're a dumpster fire, so he some how slipped. Having my team's stud RB as my flex.... PRICELESS
I like your team a lot but I hope you have a good backup plan for Bradford because his track record says he'll be out by week 4.
Man I hope he makes it more than 4 games
Solid team, what u think of mine? (100$ 10 team standard yahoo league)

QB: Brady
WR: A. Brown
WR: Julio Jones
WR: D. Jackson
RB: McCoy
RB: Hyde
TE: Olson

#championship

I'm in the midst of possibly trading McCoy, Gurley, Mason, and Gates for Jamaal Charles or Jeremy Hill.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

#championship

I'm in the midst of possibly trading McCoy, Gurley, Mason, and Gates for Jamaal Charles or Jeremy Hill.

Nice team . Only person I personally don't like is McCoy, but now that Taylor is the QB alot of my hate has been nullified. Man if you can do that deal, that would really set you up... I love Hill and Charles!

Good job getting a top 5 TE...

Having both Brown And Julio is nuts... And Brady is going to be slinging Hail Marys in the 4th when the pats are up 45-7 with 2 min left... I really wanted him in my league, and thought he would drop (pre nullification), but he went in the 5th...
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

#championship

Nice team . Only person I personally don't like is McCoy, but now that Taylor is the QB alot of my hate has been nullified. Man if you can do that deal, that would really set you up... I love Hill and Charles!

Good job getting a top 5 TE...

Having both Brown And Julio is nuts... And Brady is going to be slinging Hail Marys in the 4th when the pats are up 45-7 with 2 min left... I really wanted him in my league, and thought he would drop (pre nullification), but he went in the 5th...

Thanks,

I took Brady 6th Rd I belive. My order was Brown, Julio, Lesean, Hyde, Olson, Brady...

I took Olson over Kelce which I'm starting to regret, but I think either of them can finish right behind Gronk and Graham, especially now that benjamin is out cam will target olson even more than last year. But Kelce has maclin to open up the field, and Alex loves his TEs. I've been thinking about trading Olson for Kelce but I'm not sure if I should.. and I'm not sure if he'll accept it lol..

Who would u rather have Kelce or Olson?
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Sep 4, 2015 at 2:21 AM ]
Kelce, just cuz he reminds me of Gronk. And he was recovering from Micro fracture last year. But it's a toss up, hard to argue with 8 targets in the first quarter (Olsen)...

Share 49ersWebzone