LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

The Official High Rollers Fantasy Baseball League 2015

Originally posted by jrg:
If its the same roto as last year, I'm out. Just giving you guys a heads up so you can find a replacement sooner.

You were already out as far as I was concerned.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If its the same roto as last year, I'm out. Just giving you guys a heads up so you can find a replacement sooner.

Awwwwww

Awwwwww

Its better anyway. I know the $60 would be a hardship for you and you had zero chance of winning just like every year in here. SO.. bye bye.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Awwwwww

Its better anyway. I know the $60 would be a hardship for you and you had zero chance of winning just like every year in here. SO.. bye bye.

Awwwwww

Sadly I know what this about. Need to stay out of the "other sports" thread I guess.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Spoke with John. Not sure how he feels. I'm in if we can switch to more of a category H2H based league. If not, I understand.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
i like H2H category, it's fun because of the trash talk element, but if it's a money league than roto does work better for baseball in actually rewarding the best team.
Originally posted by crzy:
i like H2H category, it's fun because of the trash talk element, but if it's a money league than roto does work better for baseball in actually rewarding the best team.

Yep. I agree. Money league should be roto.
Just because it is slightly disappointing, my late round picks of Cain, DeGrom and Mookie Betts would have been great f**king keepers.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Just because it is slightly disappointing, my late round picks of Cain, DeGrom and Mookie Betts would have been great f**king keepers.
We all had great keepers. Even those of us that actually made money.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Mar 8, 2016 at 9:52 AM ]

Harper, Goldschmidt and machado and Correa. Probably would have let Goldschmidt go out of that group.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Harper, Goldschmidt and machado and Correa. Probably would have let Goldschmidt go out of that group.

Your keepers were just sick. I would have kept Stanton, Syndergaard, and Marte most likely. Maybe Cespedes with 5th rd value.

Your keepers were just sick. I would have kept Stanton, Syndergaard, and Marte most likely. Maybe Cespedes with 5th rd value.

I would not have kept a 1st or 2nd round pick, and then had those picks still when you didnt have it. And my keepers are all now first round picks. Except Lorenzo Cain which is not far off. But yes, damn good keepers. I just dont think it would be wise to keep a 1st or 2nd rounder and lose a pick.

I would not have kept a 1st or 2nd round pick, and then had those picks still when you didnt have it. And my keepers are all now first round picks. Except Lorenzo Cain which is not far off. But yes, damn good keepers. I just dont think it would be wise to keep a 1st or 2nd rounder and lose a pick.

Depends on who that pick is and where you pick in the round.
Share 49ersWebzone