There are 134 users in the forums

The Official High Rollers Fantasy Baseball League 2015

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I just mistakenly dropped Kenley Jansen because my phone is retarded. I just wanted to let you guys know that i was going to fix that so no one's suspicious about what happened.

I'm sorry Pete but rules are rules and we cannot have grey areas like this popping up. This is life and death afterall and there is no excuse for hitting a wrong button. Nothing personal you understand but you must cut Jensen right away and as a penalty for using your commissioner privleges also release Clayton Kershaw.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I just mistakenly dropped Kenley Jansen because my phone is retarded. I just wanted to let you guys know that i was going to fix that so no one's suspicious about what happened.

I'm sorry Pete but rules are rules and we cannot have grey areas like this popping up. This is life and death afterall and there is no excuse for hitting a wrong button. Nothing personal you understand but you must cut Jensen right away and as a penalty for using your commissioner privleges also release Clayton Kershaw.

This
  • Garce
  • Veteran
That's what he gets for using metro PCS
Originally posted by Garcia:
That's what he gets for using metro PCS

LOL, guilty as charged.
a f**king gem from DeSclafani and no run support
Originally posted by vrabbit:
a f**king gem from DeSclafani and no run support

You didnt actually think they were going to score off Greinke did you?
Man, last few weeks have been so rough. Scherzer is out of whack. Cueto is hurting. Even DeGrom (who is one of my keepers) got whacked. Lineup is slumping. Dropped from 4th to 7th. No sign of improvement.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Man, last few weeks have been so rough. Scherzer is out of whack. Cueto is hurting. Even DeGrom (who is one of my keepers) got whacked. Lineup is slumping. Dropped from 4th to 7th. No sign of improvement.

That trade hurt us both. Gonzo has been awful for me and Cueto the same for you.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

lmk if you need beisbol advice
Holy s**t, Encarnacion.

Raisel Iglesias has been filthy the last month +
Raisel Iglesias has been filthy the last month +

too bad the rest of your staff hasnt been. 6 starts yesterday and 1 win? I had 3 possible W's and got 3. Now.. if my fricking hitting could come alive. Fricking Stanton injury killed me
f**king Reds bullpen!
f**king Reds bullpen!

Well you got nice whip and ks anyway.
Give me that good lovin' and a Giants sweep tonight, Kershaw.

Share 49ersWebzone