LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Fanduel, weekly $10 friends league. Join, don't have to play every week.

• Chief
  • Veteran
NFFL PLATINUM

https://www.fanduel.com/leagues/23153/invites/f22c3c9c7d59d3a849f85fc2cdddea8c87c8de37?invitedby=chiefdustin&cnl=la
[ Edited by Chief on Sep 21, 2016 at 11:17 AM ]
use draftkings
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
use draftkings

Why?
i've been using it for the last 3 NFL seasons and its pretty fun. I've won a little money from it. They actually tax you when you win over $600 in a year. I got pretty lucky this weekend and won $600 from a $5 tourney. Finished 1st.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwy621:
i've been using it for the last 3 NFL seasons and its pretty fun. I've won a little money from it. They actually tax you when you win over $600 in a year. I got pretty lucky this weekend and won $600 from a $5 tourney. Finished 1st.

Nice!
started a couple weeks ago and lost $10. had a better chance this past weekend, but Leveon Bell killed it, so lost another $10 lol

i think im retiring for the month. gonna start doing 50/50 leagues now...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
We need 11 more for this league, odds are good to win..

top 6 all win
Originally posted by Chief:
use draftkings

Why?

late swap and better customer service
use draftkings

Why?

phat works for draftkins, that's why
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
use draftkings

Why?

I've only been on fanduel for 2 weeks and have had no need to talk to cust service. I joined because i have friends there and i like the standard scoring there more. Never tried Dks, maybe in the future if i find any reason to not like Fanduel.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
use draftkings

Why?

ya i was just kidding. I use fanduel myself cuz I have to. I do enjoy the option of late swap though
If anybody is looking for an in depth dashboard that compiles all stats I currently think are relevant to players then check out my excel sheet I have linked on dropbox. It auto updates every Wednesday so you can just revisit it to get the current week stats. It's in table form so you can download it and sort each column or filter out specified ranges on each column to limit the player pool. I think I cover some of the basics of the excel in the thread but I have since added home/away markings and strength of opponent colors.

The quick break down is, underlined opponent means its an away game for the player. A red opponent indicates top 10 stingiest pts allowed opponent while bolded red means top 5. Same goes for green but it's top ten easiest opponents.

Now all my data is compiled for Draft Kings and I have not yet decided to make one for fan duel, but I think it would still be very helpful for fanduel. The points will just slightly be inflated and the player costs will probably vary a small bit.

please see this thread
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/180125-dfs-players-must-draft-kings-data-trial-ballon/

direct link to dropbox file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibp3ri42uucbl50/GoldenLedger.xls.xlsx?dl=0
I hope to include over the next 3 months excel files for basketball, baseball, and soccer.

Nice!

is this really legit? how do you win $600 from a $5 tourney?
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Nice!

is this really legit? how do you win $600 from a $5 tourney?

Well when there is 1000 participants and only 1/5th of them cash out with an exponetial decay on winnings based by place it's not to tough.

so $5K - 10% fanduel rake leaves 4.5K So first wins $1K, second wins 500, third - fourth wins 250, then places 5-200 split 2.5K in a discrete continuation of payout vs place.

Obviously the numbers are made up on the spot but the principle holds.

To win first place in a 1K tourney you better have a fantasy team that puts up around 210 pts (atleast in Draft Kings format, which I use)
[ Edited by Shorteous on Nov 20, 2014 at 10:21 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone