LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

help with my first ever keeper league (predraft)

Im hearing that if i keep my two players in my two keeper slots, then i dont until the third round. Dont know what slot i draft. Ten team league. How do you feel about keeping C. JOHNSON and M. LYNCH as my 1 and 2 if i hypothetically pick 8th and 13th or 7th and 14th?

New to the espn Keeper custom league.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Im hearing that if i keep my two players in my two keeper slots, then i dont until the third round. Dont know what slot i draft. Ten team league. How do you feel about keeping C. JOHNSON and M. LYNCH as my 1 and 2 if i hypothetically pick 8th and 13th or 7th and 14th?

I would keep them
  • Jiks
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I would keep them

This. Not going to get anybody better.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

No doubt keep them both

Assuming C.Johnson is Calvin not Chris lol
[ Edited by IT21 on Aug 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM ]
I draft second. Ten team. Im stuck on going after Brees, Manning if available, or Charles. If Charles is selected #1 overall, then Im really thinking APeterson 2nd.

PLEASE help, my draft is tonight!!!(I cant keep Calvin or Marshawn in that slot.)
Share 49ersWebzone