LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Fantasy Trophies

What is the best website to purchase trophies? I want to get some for my FF league this year. I've checked out a few already. Shipping seems to be a bit high, $25 bucks. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks !
ebay
Originally posted by Fincham11:
What is the best website to purchase trophies? I want to get some for my FF league this year. I've checked out a few already. Shipping seems to be a bit high, $25 bucks. Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks !

I would suggest you give a t-shirt to the winner instead of a trophy. Trophys are cool when you are a kid but who really wants one when you are an adult?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I would suggest you give a t-shirt to the winner instead of a trophy. Trophys are cool when you are a kid but who really wants one when you are an adult?

99% of the people who join a fantasy league

DATLOSERLIFE

#igotonefromesco

I had thought about that also.Then I thought about all the personalities in our league. They would showboat the hell out of that trophy. Not saying they wouldn't wear the shirt but a trophy to this particular group I think would mean a little more.

They don't know I'm buying them yet. I'm buying one for first and second place in our league last year and will present them to them at our draft this year while playing the "Super Bowl Trophy" Music I found on youtube lol.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

99% of the people who join a fantasy league

DATLOSERLIFE

#igotonefromesco

Guess I would be the 1%. I remember a few years ago when my softball team won our league. I thought it was so cool that we got long sleeve tshirts instead of a silly trophy. Anyway... to each his own.
I'm in a league where the person who finished in last place the previous year has to wear a necklace made of fake turds during the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone