LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2014

Originally posted by jrg:
I'm down to keep going next year. Shouldn't be too difficult to find a few guys to fill in.

I would be fine with that and starting up another league too. I am down to just 3 leagues now anyway.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
I'm down to keep going next year. Shouldn't be too difficult to find a few guys to fill in.

I would be fine with that and starting up another league too. I am down to just 3 leagues now anyway.

I wouldn't be doing this AND another. Don't need 3 WZ leagues. Lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran

There have been trades under the assumption there would be a new league so I don't think keeping this joe would be fair.
Originally posted by Garcia:

There have been trades under the assumption there would be a new league so I don't think keeping this joe would be fair.

I dont blame you. If I had your sorry ass team I would want to disband too.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

buncha yung studs on my team

buncha yung studs on my team

I was just kidding around. You have a pretty good team actually.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

s**tting the bed this week though. Today is pivotal if I have a chance

Kershaw can EAD

Kershaw can EAD

james would be losing right now too if freaking lifer set his lineups. Nearly 50 points sitting on his bench this week so far and losing 119-124
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Kershaw can EAD

james would be losing right now too if freaking lifer set his lineups. Nearly 50 points sitting on his bench this week so far and losing 119-124

That pisses me off. There is no reason for guys to not set their lineups even if their team does suck and injury riddled.

Kershaw can EAD

Dont talk about Sandy Koufax Jr. that way

Kershaw can EAD

That pisses me off. There is no reason for guys to not set their lineups even if their team does suck and injury riddled.

I don't get too pissed at Donovan because I know it's not laziness on his part, dude's really busy nowadays being the coach for his kid's baseball team and stuff. Still sucks that James may win this week with maybe 160 points.

Kershaw can EAD

I don't get too pissed at Donovan because I know it's not laziness on his part, dude's really busy nowadays being the coach for his kid's baseball team and stuff. Still sucks that James may win this week with maybe 160 points.
It takes 5 minutes at the most to set your lineup. Dude has to take a s**t sometime. Its not that hard

I like Donovan but he still can find the time to set a lineup. Not that its the end of the world since it isnt a money league but still..............
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Donovan is my dude, but I agree as well. Hop on a few times a week and set it for 3-4 days at the very least.

Kershaw can EAD

Good try Garce. You almost won. Of course if Encarnacion and Martinez had played this week the beating would have been much worse for you.
Share 49ersWebzone