LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2014

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I know this has been discussed before, but I wasn't really sure if we actually came to a consensus on the future of this league. Is this the leagues final year, and we're going to start a new money league next year? Or are we planning on starting a money league, but continuing with this league as well?

I've been playing with the assumption this was this leagues final year, but I just wanted confirmation. Thanks.

I don't know whether it'll be a money league (I'm not sure I'd want it to be) but this is this league's final season. Otherwise I'm not coming back because that's been my assumption all along based on what's being discussed here.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I know this has been discussed before, but I wasn't really sure if we actually came to a consensus on the future of this league. Is this the leagues final year, and we're going to start a new money league next year? Or are we planning on starting a money league, but continuing with this league as well?

I've been playing with the assumption this was this leagues final year, but I just wanted confirmation. Thanks.

I am fine with either. I have always liked this league ( really like it more than WZ league) and would be happy with continuing it.

Oh sure. Respond to this, but don't respond to my PM.

I'm fine with either as well. I do like this league a lot more than the WZ league, even though I've been much more successful in that one for some reason.
Oh sure. Respond to this, but don't respond to my PM.

I'm fine with either as well. I do like this league a lot more than the WZ league, even though I've been much more successful in that one for some reason.

I actually just did respond to the PM
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I think we should reach a consensus now before making further trades.
Originally posted by 4ML:

With Lifer, Rabbit, and Crazy out I think it would be difficult to continue the league. I would love to keep it going as its been a fun league and setup but I doubt it will happen.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

With Lifer, Rabbit, and Crazy out I think it would be difficult to continue the league. I would love to keep it going as its been a fun league and setup but I doubt it will happen.

I'm out too...and I think so is Boise. So...we can officially declare this is the last year of the league.

I'm out too...and I think so is Boise. So...we can officially declare this is the last year of the league.

to clarify, I'm out as far as continuing this league since I've been playing under the assumption this is the last year.

However, I'm definitely down to starting over a new league similar to this (points system). I'm undecided on whether I'd be interested in a money league.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
to clarify, I'm out as far as continuing this league since I've been playing under the assumption this is the last year.

However, I'm definitely down to starting over a new league similar to this (points system). I'm undecided on whether I'd be interested in a money league.

This. I'm down for a new league.
GGG

Garce picks up Colon and then doesnt even activate him.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
GGG

Didn't know he would go straight to my bench. Ghey.

• jrg
  • Veteran
I'm down to keep going next year. Shouldn't be too difficult to find a few guys to fill in.
Originally posted by Garcia:
GGG

oh so it was your first time picking up a player from FA? Damn that's a weak excuse.

Not like it matters anyways, he's given up 7 hits and 3 runs in the first 3 innings
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GGG

oh so it was your first time picking up a player from FA? Damn that's a weak excuse.

Not like it matters anyways, he's given up 7 hits and 3 runs in the first 3 innings

Lol...anytime I forget to set my lineups and a SP I didn't have in gets rocked, I feel like a genius
Originally posted by jrg:
I'm down to keep going next year. Shouldn't be too difficult to find a few guys to fill in.

oh
GGG

Pitched 8 innings and got 13 points. GGG
Share 49ersWebzone