LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2014

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Garce... you really think getting Ramirez is worth giving up Strasburg for Samardzjia? I guess you do but I think you lost on this deal.

I think Samardzjia will get some more W's once he's traded (to the Giants )
  • jrg
  • Veteran
im not even gonna make the playoffs

• Garce
  • Veteran
Jose Altuve is the man

There have been 2 trades that I can remember so far in this league and James got steals in both. Romo for Rosenthal. Seriously? And Strasburg for Samardzija. OY.

Bottom line.. dont deal with James.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
There have been 2 trades that I can remember so far in this league and James got steals in both. Romo for Rosenthal. Seriously? And Strasburg for Samardzija. OY.

Bottom line.. dont deal with James.

Doesn't matter though...I opened my mouth and talked s**t and since then my team has played like s**t. I'm hoping to at least get a playoff spot.
44.5 for Tyson Ross today. Guy runs hot and cold but 9 ks and 0 walks in this one.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Samardzjia dealt to the best team in baseball. Yayuh.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Deal turned out to be closer than everyone imagined.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Deal turned out to be closer than everyone imagined.

Alexei Ramirez will be the deciding factor. So far pretty meh
good game james, that was a rough loss
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
good game james, that was a rough loss

Same to ya. You really needed that one...but I did too. Gotta stop this slide I've been on. Lost 4 of my last 6 coming into that matchup.
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 7, 2014 at 11:54 AM ]
I know this has been discussed before, but I wasn't really sure if we actually came to a consensus on the future of this league. Is this the leagues final year, and we're going to start a new money league next year? Or are we planning on starting a money league, but continuing with this league as well?

I've been playing with the assumption this was this leagues final year, but I just wanted confirmation. Thanks.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I know this has been discussed before, but I wasn't really sure if we actually came to a consensus on the future of this league. Is this the leagues final year, and we're going to start a new money league next year? Or are we planning on starting a money league, but continuing with this league as well?

I've been playing with the assumption this was this leagues final year, but I just wanted confirmation. Thanks.

I am fine with either. I have always liked this league ( really like it more than WZ league) and would be happy with continuing it.
Share 49ersWebzone