There are 273 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2014

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
GG Vrabbit. Pay back for week 1.

Still can't believe my team is only 7-5 though. wow.

I'm open to any trades for any player right now. I really don't know what I need to do to get over the hump in this league. Consistently one of the highest scoring teams from year to year, but just can't catch a break.

Thanks, I didn't think I had a chance going into it but my team played lights out. I'm shocked at your record too, you have totally had some hard luck in this league.

I'm open to any trades for any player right now. I really don't know what I need to do to get over the hump in this league. Consistently one of the highest scoring teams from year to year, but just can't catch a break.

I feel your pain. Looks like I could very well be the highest scoring team for the 3rd of 4 years (2nd the other) and have never won it. Knocked out every time in the playoffs. Lots of luck needed.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Thanks, I didn't think I had a chance going into it but my team played lights out. I'm shocked at your record too, you have totally had some hard luck in this league.

I tried hard to keep up all week. Your team was just on fire. I made a lot of good streaming decisions this week, but I failed miserably going with John Danks over Carlos Martinez on Sunday. The fact I had Martinez in the other WZ league and my money league makes it even worse that I picked up Danks instead of him in this league.

Oh well. Great week for you though. Your team is on the rise for sure.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I tried hard to keep up all week. Your team was just on fire. I made a lot of good streaming decisions this week, but I failed miserably going with John Danks over Carlos Martinez on Sunday. The fact I had Martinez in the other WZ league and my money league makes it even worse that I picked up Danks instead of him in this league.

Oh well. Great week for you though. Your team is on the rise for sure.

getting Alex Wood back and hoping CarGo heals soon.
Looking to deal Matt Holliday, Alex Gordon, Jose Bautista, Hunter Pence, or Matt Kemp right now. Hell, would consider packaging two of them honestly.

I'm about to go Game of Thrones on my team..... No one is safe.
Looking to deal Matt Holliday, Alex Gordon, Jose Bautista, Hunter Pence, or Matt Kemp right now. Hell, would consider packaging two of them honestly.

I think the only way deals are ever done in this league is to make offers. At least that starts the conversation.
Sabathia is not worth having only 7 SP's on my roster
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dude is finally waking up...still think this guy will be a star

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 23, 2014 at 7:51 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran

What do you want in return
Originally posted by Garcia:
What do you want in return

CF, SS, 3B, C and I'm always on the lookout to upgrade my pitching staff.

• Garce
  • Veteran
I need a reliever, Danny Santana (2B, SS, CF), Carlos Santana, Dexter Fowler maybe someone else is available depending.
Zobrist, Walker, Cabrera, Markakis, Hammel, Ross. all available if interested. Make me an offer if you want. Interested in upgrades at C, CF, and SP
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Alexei Ramirez available
Originally posted by jrg:
Alexei Ramirez available

shoulda sold when hot.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
[ Edited by jrg on Jun 24, 2014 at 10:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone