LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2014

Originally posted by valrod33:
FYI, ill be sticking to my draft strategy of picking all the players on my favorite team so please dont draft any Braves, k thnkx bye

All the good ones (Freeman) have been kept already anyway.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
FYI, ill be sticking to my draft strategy of picking all the players on my favorite team so please dont draft any Braves, k thnkx bye

All the good ones (Freeman) have been kept already anyway.
pfft, he got paid and his play will decline plus he is getting married. so many distractions
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Keepers:

1. Carlos Santana (rd. 5)
2. Jason Kipnis (rd. 7)
3. Mike Minor (rd. 11)
4. Manny Machado (2nd time keeper - rd. 23 last season) (rd. 12)

Dustin Pedroia, Stanton, Trumbo, Hosmer are available for trade.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I think rabbit and jrg still haven't declared their keepers.
Is this really going to be the end of this league? Is anyone else going to take it up, like in the football league?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Is this really going to be the end of this league? Is anyone else going to take it up, like in the football league?

Its possiblle that this could happen. Just because Crazy wants to end it doesnt mean it cant continue. OR.. we can start all over.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You guys are welcome to replace me. I can always transfer commish powers to someone else if you want to continue this league.

But I'm phasing out my involvement in all daily fantasy leagues (baseball, basketball), etc.

I'll never give up fantasy football though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I'll be willing to take over...but can't promise it.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 27, 2014 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

I'll be willing to take over...but can't promise it.

I would rather start up a new Roto League. Have 1 H2H and a Roto. I think this is it for me in this league too. Time to move on.
well lets just start up a new one then? right now? re-draft?

well lets just start up a new one then? right now? re-draft?

I would be OK with that but I do kind of think we should have the one last season for Crazy. Let him go out in style.

For next year, I would like to propose having a money league ($50) . Maybe instead of H2H have it be roto. We can deal with that later though.
BIG TRADE

I trade Andrew McCutchen and Cliff Lee to NinerLifer for Clayton Kershaw
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
BIG TRADE

I trade Andrew McCutchen and Cliff Lee to NinerLifer for Clayton Kershaw

Since this is in all essence the last year of this...my chips are in...If this league continues, it will without me, because I traded my crown jewel away...gonna miss that Dodger Jew ( no offense to any of my Jewish brothas).
Ninerjohn's keepers are now:

Clayton Kershaw
Adrian Beltre
Edwin Encarnacion
Allan Craig
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 27, 2014 at 7:26 PM ]
My keeps:

Votto 1
McCutchen 2
Lee 3
Harper 5
Share 49ersWebzone