There are 190 users in the forums

So is this snow killing anyone else's playoff campaign?

I've got a ton of players playing in virtually unplayable snow conditions.

My only hope is that it's still snowing in CHI tomorrow when my opponent has 3 key players.

What a frustrating end to the season....
I'm lucky I have a bye in 2 of my 3 leagues, but in the 3rd league I'm totally screwed. Nick Foles, and two deep threats that are pretty much rendered useless in these conditions. (Desean Jackson, Torrey Smith)

Jamaal Charles is keeping me in it though.
Yes :(
Have Calvin Johnson and desean Jackson in the worst snow, and they've combined for 3 points
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm lucky I have a bye in 2 of my 3 leagues, but in the 3rd league I'm totally screwed. Nick Foles, and two deep threats that are pretty much rendered useless in these conditions. (Desean Jackson, Torrey Smith)

Jamaal Charles is keeping me in it though.

Haha... Yeah I have Charles as well. Without him I'd be done for SURE. But even with him, I'm not sure Stafford, Antonio Brown or Harry Douglas are going to do enough...

And I should have known picking up the Raiders D was a dumb idea....
I have Nick Foles, but my opponent has Stafford and Megatron. PPR league.

I started Bobby Rainey at like 9:59 EST and so far that has paid off :)

I'm worried about tomorrow night though as I have Brandon Marshall and DeMarco Murray starting for me.
Yes, literally.

Brady and Gronk. DeSean. Vinatieri. And to top it all off, I've lost AP.

It's over.
it was, but now its ok lol
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I have Nick Foles, but my opponent has Stafford and Megatron. PPR league.

I started Bobby Rainey at like 9:59 EST and so far that has paid off :)

I'm worried about tomorrow night though as I have Brandon Marshall and DeMarco Murray starting for me.

Dudes---Foles with 21 pts for me. My opponent had the Chief's D/ST (playing the Saints instead) and Andrew Luck on the bench!
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Dec 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM ]
Started Stafford (6pts) w/ Foles (21) on the Bench. and Joique Bell came though with 16 pts

but Shady McCoy yo.

that was the best one man single game highlight reel i've seen in a while.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
LeSean dont give a s**t about no snow

The snow killed me, i had lost two games all year, and i got crushed in the first round of the playoffs. Weather hurt my main guys, Stafford, Morris and AP
Share 49ersWebzone