WR: Jordy Nelson
TE: Martellus Bennett
FLEX: Victor Cruz
B: Cecil Shorts
B: Le'Veon Bell
B: Percy Harvin
B: Shane Vereen
B: Keenan Allen

I offered my buddy Victor Cruz and Le'Veon Bell for Frank Gore and Vernon Davis.

He countered with Jordy Nelson and Le'Veon Bell for Frank Gore and Vernon Davis.

I know it may come off as a homerish move, but I would like to upgrade my TE and I'm deep at WR. Ultimately, I'm swapping a RB for WR as my regular starter in the flex. He has Marshawn Lynch, Frank Gore, Giovani Bernard, Ben Tate, Kendall Hunter, Demeryius Thomas, Antonio Brown, Jarrett Boykin, Dwayne Bowe, and Heyward-Bey.

I'm not that keen on giving up Nelson, so I'm thinking about adding Cecil Shorts to my original offer.

EDIT: I guess my question is do you consider is counter-offer fair? I am not accepting it yet, but would you consider that a fair settling point?
[ Edited by KaeptainCrush on Oct 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
No way, jordy is to valuable at this point. What about sticking with your original offer and adding Bennett?

Btw your team looks almost exactly like mine.....I have Charles, jordy, Cruz, and aj in my starting line up too. I had Chris Johnson and Jason Witten and just flipped them for jimmy graham after the news he got hurt came out, was stoked when he caught those 2 tds
Originally posted by Tman:
No way, jordy is to valuable at this point. What about sticking with your original offer and adding Bennett?

Btw your team looks almost exactly like mine.....I have Charles, jordy, Cruz, and aj in my starting line up too. I had Chris Johnson and Jason Witten and just flipped them for jimmy graham after the news he got hurt came out, was stoked when he caught those 2 tds

I thought of that too, but he has Jordan Reed and is pretty high on him. That's why he's willing to deal Davis. I'm trying to unload Cruz because I think he's overachieved slightly. Still a solid option, but I think he's my best option to trade right now.
Gore killing it and so is Vernon. Jordy is great as well, but Gore is an upgrade over Bell. Also, you get to root for niners for the rest of the year.
I'm going to see if he'll bite on this one:

Jordy Nelson, Victor Cruz, and Le'Veon Bell for Marshawn Lynch, Vernon Davis, and Antonio Brown.

It greatly weakens me at WR, but I get to run this out there every week:

Griffin III
J. Charles
A. Foster
AJ. Green
A. Brown
V. Davis
M. Lynch

Plus I have Percy Harvin, Cecil Shorts, and Keenan Allen for depth at WR.
[ Edited by KaeptainCrush on Oct 30, 2013 at 9:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone