There are 380 users in the forums

Need some line-up advice.........

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Standard league....2WR/2RB/TE/Flex......10 team league.

Surprisingly I'm in 1st place in this league (6-1) with others a game behind. I have several Niners on my team and they have a bye next week and need some advice suggestions on how to manage my roster. I known I'm going to have to drop a 1 or 2 players in order to keep others on the bench. Which players do you think are expendable and which I definitely need to keep? I'm hoping players I drop will still be there next week but can't gaurantee that. I'm scratching my head wondering what I can do without losing too much.

Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated.

QB
Brees
RB
Gore
AP
FJax
L Miller
WR
A Johnson
Boldin
Thompkins
Hilton
TE
Gonzalez
H Miller
K
Prater
Defense
SF
D
Willis
Ogletree
Originally posted by Baldie:
Standard league....2WR/2RB/TE/Flex......10 team league.

Surprisingly I'm in 1st place in this league (6-1) with others a game behind. I have several Niners on my team and they have a bye next week and need some advice suggestions on how to manage my roster. I known I'm going to have to drop a 1 or 2 players in order to keep others on the bench. Which players do you think are expendable and which I definitely need to keep? I'm hoping players I drop will still be there next week but can't gaurantee that. I'm scratching my head wondering what I can do without losing too much.

Any suggestions/advice is greatly appreciated.

QB
Brees
RB
Gore
AP
FJax
L Miller
WR
A Johnson
Boldin
Thompkins
Hilton