There are 278 users in the forums

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
jrg is OTC, PM sent

thanks
Somebody wake that joto up. Text him that his Government cheese has been delivered.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
pick soon
  • jrg
  • Veteran
G/F - Nicholas Batum

• jrg
  • Veteran
Somebody wake that joto up. Text him that his Government cheese has been delivered.

huh?

i don't always have access to the zone during the mornings. work is way too busy. i have mobile, but i want to look/read before i pick.
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Slick was notified.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Slick is going to make a pick in a few hours
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

don't we have 16 hours between picks?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

We do...but we have less than 3 weeks to finish the draft. I was hoping the first few rounds will go a lot faster.

Yeah but we really need to get these knocked out as quickly as possible during the day Monday thru Friday. This has been a slow start to our draft but nothing we can't bounce back from.

Keep your heads up boys! Rough seas ahead!

At max. Only because we need sleep. We need to be averaging nearly 8 picks a day to make this draft happen on time. We've had 3 picks today. Terrible.

At max. Only because we need sleep. We need to be averaging nearly 8 picks a day to make this draft happen on time. We've had 3 picks today. Terrible.

Turrrible
  • jrg
  • Veteran
My apologies for holding stuff up a little earlier. Like I said usually from 9am-3:30pm CST I'm unable to pick..so if I think I'll be picking during that time, I'll PM my picks to someone after me. Sometimes I'm able to get on..sometimes not. All really depends on how busy we get.

But regardless, I'll have some choices PMed to someone.
My apologies for holding stuff up a little earlier. Like I said usually from 9am-3:30pm CST I'm unable to pick..so if I think I'll be picking during that time, I'll PM my picks to someone after me. Sometimes I'm able to get on..sometimes not. All really depends on how busy we get.

No worries dude. Of all people, I'm not one to criticize others when it comes to taking their time with picks.

Play on, playa...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Don't worry...sometimes day 1 starts off slow but once everyone knows the draft is up and running - things start to move quicker.
Share 49ersWebzone