There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Line-ups!

Just saw that. Was wondering why I was out to such a big lead. I think you ought to be able to get those stats in the playoffs. Maybe commish can fix it.

I'm not sure I should do that even if I can. That's a slippery slope.

It sure is. Just hate the idea of Sixth having an excuse when my team beats his.

No excuse, the blame will be on me if that happens. Course, doesn't help that I'm also going on vacation Saturday through next Wednesday, either!
Line-ups!

Just saw that. Was wondering why I was out to such a big lead. I think you ought to be able to get those stats in the playoffs. Maybe commish can fix it.

It sure is. Just hate the idea of Sixth having an excuse when my team beats his.

No excuse, the blame will be on me if that happens. Course, doesn't help that I'm also going on vacation Saturday through next Wednesday, either!

Sixthcuses.
Line-ups!

Sixthcuses.

Now I wish you would've had started your guys so you didn't make my team look so bad losing to yours in a week you didn't set your Monday lineup. FML.
Looks like I will loose 5-4 it was a good run
Now I wish you would've had started your guys so you didn't make my team look so bad losing to yours in a week you didn't set your Monday lineup. FML.

My guys still need to play up to their level, I'm not counting on anything yet.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Looks like I will loose 5-4 it was a good run

Not over by any stretch.

Hibbert sucks monkey balls
It all comes down to today with blocks, steals, 3s, FT %, and TOs hanging in the balance.
Damn, it's going to come down to the wire. Right now we're separated by 3 blocks, 4 steals, 9 TOs, .003 FT%, 14 boards, and 2 threes.
Stupid Klay Thompson is allergic to contact. Good luck in the Finals Amp... and don't forget to set your line-ups!
Man...didn't want to face Amp in the Finals at all. This is going to be a tough week...but should be fun.

Good Luck Amp.
Well I was happy to hang with 4ml....
The 3 Clippers saved my day. CP3, Collison, and Barnes all had good games. All 9 cats are still too close and could go either way.
Been out of town the last three days with little to no reception. Not a great week to be trying to keep up in this league. I'm dreading tonight, before I left on Tuesday I noticed 4ML grabbed all the guys I needed for tonight. Gonna have a tough hill to climb.
[ Edited by AmpLee on Apr 3, 2014 at 1:54 PM ]
Okay, all my moves are spent and I should have a full roster the next two nights (barring injury or benching). Right now 4ML is up 7-2 but we're really close on 3 cats and within changing distance on a couple others. Should be one hell of a weekend to decide the winner. Good luck (but not too much) 4ML.
WTF! Love is not playing?!