There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Man I really love the team I got! Beasting on Boards...just picked up that kid from the Celtics with a huge game last night 18 boards and 6 blocks
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Damn I'm getting beat down hard by 6th


Yo commish, we need to change the max transactions to 85 in this league

It's always been 85 moves over the 20 weeks of the season.....which is better than doing 4 moves per week every week....since you can save your moves strategically.


During the 3 weeks of the playoffs it's always been 15 moves.
Originally posted by crzy:
Damn I'm getting beat down hard by 6th


Yo commish, we need to change the max transactions to 85 in this league

It's always been 85 moves over the 20 weeks of the season.....which is better than doing 4 moves per week every week....since you can save your moves strategically.


During the 3 weeks of the playoffs it's always been 15 moves.

Good catch. Done.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
ugh. forgot to set my lineup
Originally posted by crzy:
ugh. forgot to set my lineup

Kyrie on the bench..ouch
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crzy:
ugh. forgot to set my lineup

Kyrie on the bench..ouch

9 TOs by Kyrie today...crzy you lucky b*****d
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crzy:
ugh. forgot to set my lineup

Kyrie on the bench..ouch

9 TOs by Kyrie today...crzy you lucky b*****d

in before he says "it was part of my plan all along"

haha seriously tho..thats happened to me plenty of times...in MLB, i'll forget to get a SP in and he'll go 1IP and give up 7 runs and i feel like a genius
[ Edited by jrg on Nov 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM ]
I left a triple double on the bench
Originally posted by crzy:
ugh. forgot to set my lineup

This
ugh getting beat by Pete. I am in last place. Have injuries to Al Jefferson and Danny Granger. And damn 4ML I was gonna add Stephonson and he took him before I could,
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
ugh getting beat by Pete. I am in last place. Have injuries to Al Jefferson and Danny Granger. And damn 4ML I was gonna add Stephonson and he took him before I could,

long season man
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Not sure Granger is roster worthy at this point AB
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
ugh getting beat by Pete. I am in last place. Have injuries to Al Jefferson and Danny Granger. And damn 4ML I was gonna add Stephonson and he took him before I could,

I can't stand Lance...but the dude is producing in multiple cats. Once Granger is back - he'll be available in FA.

I do feel bad about Jefferson. But, once he's back - he's gonna be top 10 fantasy player.
Originally posted by crzy:
Not sure Granger is roster worthy at this point AB

Yeah that's what I thought too. I dropped him for Gerald Wallace.

And damnit 4ML again you got my guy, put in a claim for Nene.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by crzy:
Not sure Granger is roster worthy at this point AB

Yeah that's what I thought too. I dropped him for Gerald Wallace.

And damnit 4ML again you got my guy, put in a claim for Nene.

lol...I lost the star of Shaqtin' a fool...had to find someone. Luckily, Nene was dropped the night before.