There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Lol.

I'm completely fine with you guys continuing if you decide to.

Im out after this year though. 8 years of a dynasty league is enough for me.

You really are Ewing.

I can't think of a comeback because that assessment is so accurate


I guess that makes 4ML Jordan in this league.

That makes you Tim Duncan

6th and beefn are definitely the Gasol brothers

And jrg is Brian Scalabrine
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
While I definitely want to improve my keeper situation...my tendency to over-trade has been killing me in every single fantasy league.

Not to mention my ridiculous tendency to over commit to tantalizing but obviously injury-prone players. I tend to only see upside and take huge risks to try to win it all.

I'm changing strategies. Its time for me to stop playing like Patrick Ewing in Seattle and give y'all b***hes some vintage 89-90 Ewing

I'm sweating all over you motherf**kers

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by 4ML:
So, it's settled then. We are going to continue with this league next season as well. I'm hoping crzy will have a change of heart next year.

Also, if everyone is okay with it...I'd like to have a 24 hour time limit to make your pick (for this year ONLY). If someone doesn't make their pick within 24 hours, he will be skipped over. He can come back and make his pick at anytime. Best thing will be to send a list of players if you'll be gone for couple days.

Me gusta.

*Edit: Can we have an exception for the weekends?

I don't think we should make exceptions for the weekend. 24 hours is plenty of time to get on your phone and make a pick. Get a queue of players ready on Friday, give your number to one of us and do it by text if you have to. I'm gonna be ridiculously busy this month, so no excuses. Further, I'm with sixth, 24 hours is more than enough. 16 hours is better.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Lol.

I'm completely fine with you guys continuing if you decide to.

Im out after this year though. 8 years of a dynasty league is enough for me.

You really are Ewing.

I can't think of a comeback because that assessment is so accurate


I guess that makes 4ML Jordan in this league.

That makes you Tim Duncan

6th and beefn are definitely the Gasol brothers

And jrg is Brian Scalabrine

110% effort
All right...Sixth, Amp, and LA are correct. We will go with 16 hour limit. It will start as soon as you're OTC and you'll be skipped over if you fail to make a pick in 16 hours. No exceptions. Again...if you're going out on weekends or won't be available - please just pm me or someone with a list of players you'd like to draft. Hopefully, we will not have to wait 16 hours for anyone. I'll do my best to keep the OP updated frequently...so if you're on the road, you can quickly check-in.
Originally posted by crzy:
While I definitely want to improve my keeper situation...my tendency to over-trade has been killing me in every single fantasy league.

Not to mention my ridiculous tendency to over commit to tantalizing but obviously injury-prone players. I tend to only see upside and take huge risks to try to win it all.

I'm changing strategies. Its time for me to stop playing like Patrick Ewing in Seattle and give y'all b***hes some vintage 89-90 Ewing

I'm sweating all over you motherf**kers

#1 pick b***hes! I earned it!
4ML I'm gonna keep Howard over Anderson
Originally posted by jrg:
4ML I'm gonna keep Howard over Anderson

Got it. I'll make the changes when I get on a desktop.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
#1 pick b***hes! I earned it!

You got the injury bug in this league.

edit: sorry dude, it's actually crzy who gets the #1
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 5, 2013 at 8:01 PM ]
We're doing the draft order based on who won the title instead of regular season record? Have we always done it that way?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
We're doing the draft order based on who won the title instead of regular season record? Have we always done it that way?

I think draft order for the playoffs team is determined by where they finished. Other 6 teams draft based on where they finished in the regular season. At least, that was my understanding.

Edit: Actually, you're right. I f**ked up. I got the draft order wrong.

Good catch...Ewing gets the no.1 pick.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 5, 2013 at 7:40 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
We're doing the draft order based on who won the title instead of regular season record? Have we always done it that way?

I think draft order for the playoffs team is determined by where they finished. Other 6 teams draft based on where they finished in the regular season. At least, that was my understanding.

Edit: Actually, you're right. I f**ked up. I got the draft order wrong.

Good catch...Ewing gets the no.1 pick.

Correct
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
I'm gonna keep Conley, Dirk, and Monta
Nobody wants Rubio, Al Jefferson, or Hibbert? I'm not looking for high picks.