There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

4ML, are we gonna do this every year, as a keeper league? I am minus a pick, wondering if we do this every year, are future picks allowed to be traded?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
4ML, are we gonna do this every year, as a keeper league? I am minus a pick, wondering if we do this every year, are future picks allowed to be traded?

You're not minus a pick. Everyone will have same no. of picks. Please let me know if I've made an error.

And Yes, this league will go on for as long as majority of us want it to continue. If crzy leaves next year, I'm ready to hold the draft every year.
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 14, 2013 at 7:02 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:

You're not minus a pick. Everyone will have same no. of picks. Please let me know if I've made an error.

And Yes, this league will go on for as long as majority of us want it to continue. If crzy leaves next year, I'm ready to hold the draft every year.

Oh ok, thought I was minus, due to the Jefferson trade.
I'm here. Pick coming momentarily.
Isaiah Thomas, Kings, PG

Stoney is OTC
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Oh ok, thought I was minus, due to the Jefferson trade.

Yea, you get my pick from last round. Everyone will receive 10 picks in the draft.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'll take Michael Carter-Williams

Was wondering when someone will take a flier on him. Worth the risk.

Was hoping (more like praying) he will slip to later rounds...
[ Edited by 4ML on Oct 14, 2013 at 7:29 PM ]
Yea, you get my pick from last round. Everyone will receive 10 picks in the draft.

Oh cool, didnt realize, my bad.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Isaiah Thomas, Kings, PG

Stoney is OTC

nice pick. I like Thomas.

Now we wait on Stoney.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Oh cool, didnt realize, my bad.

All good.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Txt sent to Stoney.
PM 4ML.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'll take Michael Carter-Williams

Was wondering when someone will take a flier on him. Worth the risk.

Was hoping (more like praying) he will slip to later rounds...
I'm definitely trying to capitalize on young guys falling into big rolls on most of my picks. He seems like a good young leader who should be a put up solid assist and 3 numbers. Guaranteed PT is the biggest benefit with him.
I'll take J.J. Hickson
  • jrg
  • Veteran
AB81, slick, AB81