There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League: 2013-2014 (4ML is still the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Update the thread title. I'm not OTC.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Update the thread title. I'm not OTC.

At work. Editing is a b***h from the phone. Will update thread later.
Good pick GO, I was considering Drummond as a possible trade up, if I could get a deal.
Also willing to trade down, to get an extra pick, since I sent my 1st to 4ML for Al Jefferson.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
crzy takes Thaddeus Young
Originally posted by crzy:
crzy takes Thaddeus Young

crzy is a f**kin turd.

I'll take Kyle Lowry, G.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
crzy takes Thaddeus Young

crzy is a f**kin turd.

I'll take Kyle Lowry, G.

Damn, I was looking at Young also.
I'm here, pick coming
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Nothing reinforces a pick like an angry reaction thx guys
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Update the thread title. I'm not OTC.

At work. Editing is a b***h from the phone. Will update thread later.

Editing the title is a b***h on the phone? WTH kinda phone you got? lol
Originally posted by GameOver:
I'm here, pick coming

here as well
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Editing the title is a b***h on the phone? WTH kinda phone you got? lol

I think waiting is easier.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Editing the title is a b***h on the phone? WTH kinda phone you got? lol

I think waiting is easier.

Not when GO is involved.
Originally posted by GameOver:
I'm here, pick coming

3:37PM

Currently: 4:15PM
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Editing the title is a b***h on the phone? WTH kinda phone you got? lol

I think waiting is easier.

I agree with 4ML. I have a HTC One, and even on that I have a tough time writing/typing anything.