LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Trent Richardson to the Colts

Do you think this helps him? Also what would you do if you were me: Start him this week against us? OR Fred Jackson vs. Jets. Both are tough match ups. I just don't know how much work they will be able to give Richardson... will he even have practiced with the Colts? I think I like the new team for him later but this week it's really screwed me.
I own Richardson and I'm excited about how this helps him for the rest of the season. The Browns are too crappy for anyone to do well, and I think Richardson could see much better numbers on a team with Luck and multiple receiving threats.

But it also kinda hoses me, because I have Bradshaw as well. One day I had two solid starting RBs. The next I have two good RBs on the same team, without any idea whether it's a handcuff or a time share situation.

I did pick up Willis McGahee, so maybe I'll end up with a better squad. But yeah, this week is toast. Between TRich, Bradshaw, and McGahee there isn't one RB I feel comfortable starting.....
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
I own Richardson and I'm excited about how this helps him for the rest of the season. The Browns are too crappy for anyone to do well, and I think Richardson could see much better numbers on a team with Luck and multiple receiving threats.

But it also kinda hoses me, because I have Bradshaw as well. One day I had two solid starting RBs. The next I have two good RBs on the same team, without any idea whether it's a handcuff or a time share situation.

I did pick up Willis McGahee, so maybe I'll end up with a better squad. But yeah, this week is toast. Between TRich, Bradshaw, and McGahee there isn't one RB I feel comfortable starting.....

That's tough. I think Bradshaw is going to wind up being a nice handcuff for you. As far as this week I can't see Richardson getting more than a few touches since he'll only have been with the team a few days. He might get it around the goal line though. McGahee is kind of the same thing. I don't know what to tell you.

Any advice in starting Richardson or Fred Jackson? Next week is a no-brainer this week...

Bradshaw should be nothing more than a handcuff
Originally posted by YungAce:

Well after that game I don't really know. Both looked good. Bradshaw ended up with way more points, but it was also Trent's first game.

I plan on starting Trent over Bradshaw. But it really feels like I had 2 totally start-able RBs turn into 1 time share.

Well after that game I don't really know. Both looked good. Bradshaw ended up with way more points, but it was also Trent's first game.

I plan on starting Trent over Bradshaw. But it really feels like I had 2 totally start-able RBs turn into 1 time share.

I am starting Bradshaw vs JAX this weekend.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Really?

I'm starting Trent, right now... Was actually thinking about starting both tho....
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Really?

I'm starting Trent, right now... Was actually thinking about starting both tho....

I have to. My other RB2 is on a bye and the rest are just handcuffs (Tate/McGahee/F.Jones). Bradshaw is now a handcuff unfortunately so it is between him and Ben Tate. I am rolling with Bradshaw.
Share 49ersWebzone