LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Help me decide on this trade please

• Silky
  • Veteran
Someone offered me CJ Spiller and V Davis for AJ Green
  • Jiks
I say no way... I would trade one for the other but not both.

NVMD misread. I would probably do it if those positions are a need and you have enough WR's. Not a horrible trade at all.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Sep 13, 2013 at 7:32 AM ]
Id do it. imo not many guys are going to b as consistant at te.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Who are your WR, RB, and TE? Off the cuff, you definitely get the better amount of talent, but it depends on the rest of your roster.

How can we judge a trade if we dont know your roster or the league format?
  • Silky
  • Veteran
The format is 1 QB, at least 2 RBs, 3 WRs, flex, defense, kicker. You do not need TEs in this league. For the flex you can put a RB/WR/TE in there if you want. Last week I had 3 RBs and 3 WRs going. No TEs. Vernon is a beast though.

My team last week looked like this:

RG3
Frank Gore,
Steven Jackson,
Lamar Miller,
Brandon Marshall,
AJ Green,
Antonio Brown,
Falcons D,
Greg Zuerlein

I have Witten, Sidney Rice, Alshon Jeffrey, Kendall Hunter, Mike Williams, and Eddie Royal on the bench. I'm sorry guys but I have a bad feeling about Frank this year. That is why I hand-cuffed him with Hunter. I think Spiller is awesome and will be an upgrade at my RB position, but I would be losing AJ Green! Is Vernon worth it? Can he pick up the slack?
The format is 1 QB, at least 2 RBs, 3 WRs, flex, defense, kicker. You do not need TEs in this league. For the flex you can put a RB/WR/TE in there if you want. Last week I had 3 RBs and 3 WRs going. No TEs. Vernon is a beast though.

My team last week looked like this:

RG3
Frank Gore,
Steven Jackson,
Lamar Miller,
Brandon Marshall,
AJ Green,
Antonio Brown,
Falcons D,
Greg Zuerlein

I have Witten, Sidney Rice, Alshon Jeffrey, Kendall Hunter, Mike Williams, and Eddie Royal on the bench. I'm sorry guys but I have a bad feeling about Frank this year. That is why I hand-cuffed him with Hunter. I think Spiller is awesome and will be an upgrade at my RB position, but I would be losing AJ Green! Is Vernon worth it? Can he pick up the slack?

I think Witten will be fine at TE. I would see what you could get back in terms of a WR along with Spiller for AJ.
Trade gore and something for another RB don't trade green
Share 49ersWebzone